Games with Accessbility Settings/Built-in Cheats/Exploits Master List?

zero3extreme

not sure if this is a right place or there is already exist for this topic?

example:

Games with Accessibility Settings

- Control (one hit kill, invincible)

- Deahtloop (one hit kill, infinite lives etc)

- Rogue Legacy 2 (adjust enemy health/damage etc)

- Axiom Verge 2 (adjust enemy/player damage etc)

Built-in cheats

- Twisted Metal ( level cheat)

Exploits

- Wild Arms (Item duplication)

all examples above will not void trophies at all

I will not responsible to maintain this thread, mods/admin or anyone capable can take it over :D

• Like 1

Dead Cells is the first one that comes to my mind, along with Conan: Exiles and Ark: Survival Evolved. Dead Cells has a built-in accessibility mode and the other two have dev consoles. Subnautica also has a dev console but you have to downgrade to within a specific patch range to enable it, because before and after those patches, it doesn't exist.

21 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

Nice options to have but should disable trophies

For sure. Was kind of ridiculous playing on Survivor in TLOU2 and being able to cheese it so much. Defeats the purpose of earning trophies. I think accessibility is great for those who need it, but trophies should definitely be disabled when they are active.

-TLOU2 accessibility options

-GTA3 and GTAVC some cheats do not disable trophies (non-definitive editions)

-FF7,8,9 Remasters all contain boosters for god mode

-FF Pixel Collection all contain XP boosters that trivialize the game

-BG1, 2: Story mode gives you god mode (although it won;t help you with the difficulty trophies)

-Moving Out 2 has gameplay modifiers that trivialize the game

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 2

I don`t know if it counts for any of this, but Rise of the Third Power and Jack Move (both are rpgs with an turn based battle system) have an instant win button for the fights.

Baldur`s Gate: Dark Alliance, Red Faction 2, The Bard`s Tale, Final Vendetta and the PS2 port of Destroy All Humans 1 have built-in cheats that doesn`t disable trophies.

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Was kind of ridiculous playing on Survivor in TLOU2 and being able to cheese it so much.

You realise that nobody forces you to use the accessibility settings, right?

I think accessibility is great for those who need it, but trophies should definitely be disabled when they are active.

No trophies for people who need accessibility settings? Okay, ableist.

FF8 and 9- God mode where you never die, your HP never depletes or anything and you can literally just cruise through the game

Persona 4 Golden- Safety mode gives you infinite revives in battle so you can never lose any battle. I think Persona 5 also has the same. Although 3 also has easy mode, it doesn't work for the post game bosses so left that out. Persona 4 also allows you to adjust exp, damage taken and received etc..  

FF16 has story focus mode which kind of assists you in battle with automatic reactions. 

Although later in the game, Disgaea 7 has auto battle, you have to unlock it but then you can have it do all the endless grinding for you