• Yes
    • No
    • I want to see it in person
  2. 2. Will you buy it?

• Yes, It's my first PS5
    • No, I already have one
    • I will change my Ps5 with this one
    • Where is the Pro model?!

It looks good, although I don't understand why there's a huge space in the side of the disc drive, that feels weird. I guess it'll be my console someday, since the fat model will run out of stock. Also, I feel like every gen had problems with the fat model eventually so I prefer this one.

I love my PS3 Superslim and PS4 Slim, they never gave me problems.

Edited by Jeanolt

People are so focused on the price increase of the digital PS5, that hardly anyone is talking about the price of the disk-drive PS5 staying the same. The whole point of a slim Playstation is to reduce production costs and then pass those savings on to the late-comer consumer with a cheaper machine. I'm not surprised BTW; just thought it deserved a mention.

• Like 4

pass, so far ive only used my ps5 for popping trophies. even if it was pro i dont see what more it could really do besides load times. it dont seem like the full power of playstation has ever been used until the end of its life cycle. example ps3 bioshock and gta at the end showed how much you could push compared to other games.

Why in the world is there no price cut on this model, considering it costs Sony less both to manufacture AND to ship? I'm not paying 550€ for a console, ESPECIALLY not one that cost 500€ at launch THREE DAMN YEARS AGO. The PS4 Slim was launched for 100€ less than the Fat at this exact same point in the PS4's lifecycle.

Greedy bastards.

Edited by Valtekken173

2 hours ago, Valtekken173 said:

Why in the world is there no price cut on this model, considering it costs Sony less both to manufacture AND to ship? I'm not paying 550€ for a console, ESPECIALLY not one that cost 500€ at launch THREE DAMN YEARS AGO. The PS4 Slim was launched for 100€ less than the Fat at this exact same point in the PS4's lifecycle.

Greedy bastards.

Inflation is the reason.