• Yes
    • No
    • I want to see it in person
  2. 2. Will you buy it?

• Yes, It's my first PS5
    • No, I already have one
    • I will change my Ps5 with this one
    • Where is the Pro model?!

@Sailar91 Can you please fix your post? All the text is black making it really difficult to read on Dark Mode. The new forum layout has an "Automatic" text which changes between Black and White depending on what mode the user is using. 

Personally, I may need to see this in a more personal video or something, but it looks kinda cheap to me. Like one of those Chinese knockoff consoles that's shaped like a PS5, but it just has a bunch of rom dumps on it. I've always loved the look of the original PS5, as gargantuan as it is...so this would only be something I looked at if I needed a new one. 

• Like 1

Will wait for the possible Pro model if I'm ever to buy another PS5 but I dig this design, looks sleeker and I like that you can choose to attach a drive or not. I wonder if that will be the case for the Pro model if/ when it comes about?

• Like 1

This is definitely a pass for me. Frankly, this it how the first model should have been designed. I’m definitely not paying twice for what I think we all deserved in the first place. 

@Sailar91 Thanks for changing the text so that the dark mode folks can read it! That was very helpful! 😊

Edited by VoidVictorious

9 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

@Sailar91 Thanks for changing the text so that the dark mode folks can read it! That was very helpful! 😊

Except now the text is white so people in light mode can't read it.

This seems like a downgrade to me. Launch PS5 comes with a stand that can be used vertically, but now you gotta pay for one separately.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

I didn’t realize that because I don’t use light mode. Obviously I was just thanking the OP for helping dark mode users. I didn’t know it hurt you and others in the process. I believe he/she was responding to an earlier posted request. I guess no matter the intent, someone sometimes loses.

Edited by VoidVictorious

18 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

This seems like a downgrade to me. Launch PS5 comes with a stand that can be used vertically, but now you gotta pay for one separately.

15 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I didn’t realize that because I don’t use light mode. Obviously I was just thanking the OP for helping dark mode users. I didn’t know it hurt you and others in the process. I believe he/she was responding to an earlier posted request. I guess no matter the intent someone sometimes loses.

53 minutes ago, Viper said:

@Sailar91 Can you please fix your post? All the text is black making it really difficult to read on Dark Mode. The new forum layout has an "Automatic" text which changes between Black and White depending on what mode the user is using. 

Personally, I may need to see this in a more personal video or something, but it looks kinda cheap to me. Like one of those Chinese knockoff consoles that's shaped like a PS5, but it just has a bunch of rom dumps on it. I've always loved the look of the original PS5, as gargantuan as it is...so this would only be something I looked at if I needed a new one. 

The Automatic color is fixed with the gray, I wrote to a moderator so he can help me fix the problem 

Sorry guys for the inconvenience 

• Like 2