Attack on Completion 2024

10 minutes ago, ACA5632 said:

Batman Arkham City (72% --> 87%):

Hard on the grind of combat challenges and campaigns. I finished all ranked and campaigns for catwoman and all but 1 for batman to save it as plat #200 milestone. Currently working on nightwing ranked maps. Overall the challenges are pretty frustrating but not nearly as bad as I thought they would be. This will be a really satisfying 100% completion.

Aye! Congrats on finishing Catwoman's challenges! I completed the 100% for Knight and City last year so I know exactly what you are going through with those. TBH I found Catwoman to be pretty easy, Robin and Nightwing gave me more trouble. Good luck with the rest of the challenges!

• Like 2

I decided to jump on a hard dlcs straight away to start the year with right foot. I came back to days gone to finish it. I hated this platinum with all my strenght but the challenges are being cool and going very well. Looking firward to finish ng+ survival II overpowered

• Like 3

On 1/5/2024 at 5:26 AM, Llobster12 said:

Goal 5: Complete a fighting game

Another goal I had from last year that didn't complete so I'll put it on my list this year. I've decided on completing

S75d2b8.png GranBlue Fantasy Versus

When you feel like doing this, be aware the online is dead and there are 3 online trophies. Hit me up if and when you want to do them.

• Like 3

On 1/13/2024 at 3:27 AM, ConAir said:

I would like to join as well. After finishing Omno I'm now at 62.01%. It won't get any better. 

Goals:

- At least grow overall percentage to 67%. (with 70% as extended goal).

- Grab more Ultra rare Platinum Trophies this year than last year (just 2).

- Lower unearned Trophies by 500 (at 6888 now).

- Unlock Platinum Trophy #200 (suggestions for the game from my profile welcome -> Red Dead Redemption and DIRT 2.0 crossed my mind).

Moving Out is my choice!

• Like 2

Hi :)

Update 2: last week 75.93 %, been work on Hogwarts legacy and almost got the plat. Got my overall precent to 76.23%. For the next week I hope to done with Hogwarts as my 175 Plat :D and then pop some plats I saved one trophy for. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

@Squirlruler I was going to ask why the script says 84 trophies as I have earned 99, but I realised the script was probably run in my afternoon so the morning trophies on 1st Jan were not included. In any case, the rest of the stats are all good.

Yea, that def might have happened. I didn't add logic to account for timezones and just did a snap shot of the profile at the time of running.

38 minutes ago, PressContinue said:

Steins;Gate: My Darling's Embrace (6% --> 100%)

I finally dug this one out of the backlog and finished it. I watched Steins;Gate a couple years ago and loved it, but for whatever reason I stopped reading Darling after about 15 minutes. After I really got into it though I was hooked. Darling is a lot more lighthearted than Steins;Gate and acts more as a dating sim, with Okabe traveling to different world lines and exploring his romantic relationship with all of the other main characters (except Daru). I would definitely recommend this if you're a fan of Steins;Gate and looking for some silly side stories set in the same universe.

Good to hear! I did Steins; Gate Elite this past December and have My Darlings Embrace and 0 in my backlog to play.

@Squirlruler My stats look good. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Good to hear! I did Steins; Gate Elite this past December and have My Darlings Embrace and 0 in my backlog to play.

haha same here! considering getting LBP on the ps3 as well just to fully complete the set, and then maybe moving on to the rest of the Science Adventure series

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

13 minutes ago, no_imjayden said:

haha same here! considering getting LBP on the ps3 as well just to fully complete the set, and then maybe moving on to the rest of the Science Adventure series

My Darling's Embrace is definitely an enjoyable read if you're a fan of the series. I actually started reading Steins;Gate on the Vita before I ever watched the anime, but I put it down due to my short attention span 😅 I really need to pick it back up so I can read 0 and the rest of Science Adventure as well

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, PressContinue said:

My Darling's Embrace is definitely an enjoyable read if you're a fan of the series. I actually started reading Steins;Gate on the Vita before I ever watched the anime, but I put it down due to my short attention span 😅 I really need to pick it back up so I can read 0 and the rest of Science Adventure as well

thats good to hear! loved Steins;Gate Elite so im really looking forward to starting on My Darling's Embrace. correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure the visual novel of S;G has some cutscenes that the anime doesnt have (the endings for each character), so theres still some new content to look forward to

quite a pity that like half of the Science Adventure games are exclusively in japanese (well namely Chaos;Head/Chaos;Child). heres to hoping they remake some of the older visual novels and give them english subtitles

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, no_imjayden said:

thats good to hear! loved Steins;Gate Elite so im really looking forward to starting on My Darling's Embrace. correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure the visual novel of S;G has some cutscenes that the anime doesnt have (the endings for each character), so theres still some new content to look forward to

quite a pity that like half of the Science Adventure games are exclusively in japanese (well namely Chaos;Head/Chaos;Child). heres to hoping they remake some of the older visual novels and give them english subtitles

Yeah, the Steins;Gate visual novel has individual character endings, whereas if I remember correctly the anime just goes down the true end route. I believe it's also the same for Steins;Gate 0.

As for Chaos;Head and Chaos;Child, Chaos;Head Noah got an English release on Switch and PC a little while back, and I'm pretty sure Chaos;Child has an English release on PS4. I know it's at least on Switch and PC too, so they are at least available in English somewhere, even if it's not together on PlayStation

• Like 1