Attack on Completion 2024

31 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Zombi 0 > 82%

One of the Discords I am in does a monthly Platinum challenge, Zombi was this month's choice. Luckily, "Z" is one of the last 2 letters I need for my A-Z Platinum list but it is a very mid-tier game. It is not all that hard but requires 3 playthroughs minimum. I found the first run to be rather boring so I can see why the game is UR, people just don't want to go through it once on each difficulty. I am doing my last 2 runs in tandem.

Hopefully by the end of this week, I will be done with Zombi and back to LAD Infinite Wealth. 

There is also a perma death run you have to do, think that is also a reason why it is an UR platinum (btw: I got him 😉)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

There is also a perma death run you have to do, think that is also a reason why it is an UR platinum (btw: I got him 😉)

Right, that is one of the runs I am working on. You can back up your save file for any accidental deaths, if you are consistent with that, 15-30 minutes should be all that you lose really. That said, even the Chicken Difficulty run is at a very low completion rate. I think it was a PS+ game as well so that surely had an effect on rarity. 

Edited by da-Noob123
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Right, that is one of the runs I am working on. You can back up your save file for any accidental deaths, if you are consistent with that, 15-30 minutes should be all that you lose really. That said, even the Chicken Difficulty run is at a very low completion rate. I think it was a PS+ game as well so that surely had an effect on rarity. 

good luck with zombi i am kinda struggling with the 3th story mission hero coliseum in dragonball xenoverse 2 its majin buu and his figures have high defence i do low damage i am kinda now expert missions for timepatrol medailles to unlock better figures 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, maxfighter23___ said:

good luck with zombi i am kinda struggling with the 3th story mission hero coliseum in dragonball xenoverse 2 its majin buu and his figures have high defence i do low damage i am kinda now expert missions for timepatrol medailles to unlock better figures 

Thanks man! Between the 2 of us, I think you have the harder game so good luck with Buu!

Fighting games are my bane! Except for DBZ Budokai.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, da-Noob123 said:

Thanks man! Between the 2 of us, I think you have the harder game so good luck with Buu!

Fighting games are my bane! Except for DBZ Budokai.

yeah dragonball xenoverse 2 is hard for example if you want to collect skills from certain characters it is not certain if it wil drop cause its luck based dragonball xenoverse 2 is a real pain sometimes and i unlocked my first ultra rare trophie 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, k0edb said:

Just finished both stacks for ea football 2024, 100% on foamstars and platinumed the sims 4,tekken 7,uncharted lost legacy, autopopped thieves collection and got the platinum on unpacking.

Was a busy week lmao

Im wondering if i experiment persona 5 Striker or naruto Shippuden 4. Any recommendation?

Very busy indeed. I'd say to dust off the old PS3 and give some of those games some love and get that % on the up and up.

• Like 1

i have earned trophies in certain games like ishin and final fantasy 2 trophie hunting is so much fun  it push me beyond what i can achieve in a game for example dragonball xenoverse 2 98 percent it came from verylow in percent 45 i think i gonna play further ishin cause i enjoy that game only the fishing part is annoing but overall ishin is great 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Very busy indeed. I'd say to dust off the old PS3 and give some of those games some love and get that % on the up and up.

Ooh i tried!! 😭

I got a ps3 slim slim with my cousin but it was a pain because my wifi wasnt connecting, controller wasnt charging properly. I manage to make wifi working with a hotspot on my cellphone but i coudnt download anything then i gave up. BUT I will be moving to Australia in abouth 2 months. When i get there, my plan is to buy a ps3 and clean that old games haunting me 😂

• Like 2