Attack on Completion 2024

I’ll sign up again! I started too many new games this year and missed my target.

I’ve decided to unhide all my hidden games (mostly games my nephews played when they visited), so I’ll figure out a target as soon as this year’s event is over. I think I’d like to get below 1000 unearned trophies though

• Like 1

i have some goals aswell completing alot of older games in my backlog  getting my completion rate higher then 20%  completing alot of ps plus games doing dlc 100% reaching above 3000 trophies curently on 2634 that wil be my main focus currently sitting on 19.97 so the main target wil be 24.97 completion rate and trying to get all the trophies in 1 playtrough if needed stil practicing on that that would be my main goal for 2024 

• Like 1

I'd love to join in please ☺️. I'm currently at 71.88% so I'd love to get up to 80%, which I think is achievable for me. 

I've got some goals for next year as well, I'm really determined to smash some good goals next year, so here goes!

- Get to 100 platinums (currently 39)

- Get to 80% completion

- Discover a new series -(This is one I do every year and I've discovered some amazing games by not being so stubborn 😂)

Edited by AshestoAshes28
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, Sea_Giraffe007 said:

I’m in

After I deleted games I didn’t have any achievements in I was ultimately at 18.2%.  My goal is to increase this by 10-15% over the year.  I know I have a few cozy games I can wrap up not only for this self-challenge, but also my cozy game challenge.  

Happy New year, i will be starting from 34.84% this year (though i have already popped 2 trophies, one of which a plat so it's not accurate but whatever), i hope to get it to 40% this year and if possible to 50% and beyond. Now let's see how fast i can speedrun all of the non-online and still obtainable trophies in Madden 16 so that:

1. I can rebound the completion % quickly
  2. Make a dent in the UR cleanup that @Copanele is hosting
  3. Get a game done from the backlog

Let's get these completion stats moving on up people and we will all be merry, see you guys in the update next week! :) 

• Like 3