Attack on Completion 2024

53 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Been putting off my next update until closer to month's end as a I plan to start a new game today so this post will reflect what I consider to be my end of month stats.

Medieval Dynasty 0 > 62 > 90 > 91 > 100%

Finally finished the grind of waiting for my heir to reach adulthood, died, and then played as my heir. Ding, Platinum. I love the Platinum trophy name: Platin? What's Platin my Lord?

BioShock Remastered 0 > 1 > 100%

Dec 26th, 2008 my first trophy with a timestamp (though I am pretty sure it's first overall) was Toaster in the Tub in BioShock (PS3). Fast forward to Dec 26th, 2023 and on the 15th anniversary of popping that first trophy, I popped it once again to celebrate that milestone anniversary. I then put BioShock Remastered on the back burner until after Medieval Dynasty. Over the last week I made my way through it, listening to the all the audio diaries once more, understanding the foreshadowing with 20/20 hindsight, just had a good time going down memory lane. 

Finishing those 2 games brought me up to 94.38% Overall Completion, down to 533 unearned trophies, and down to 16 incomplete games. 

Up next and sure to tank all the progress I just made but is totally worth it: Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth!

2024 Goals

Reveal hidden contents

1) Less than 500 unearned trophies, at 533

2) Less than 15 incomplete games, at 16

3) Keep Overall Completion Percentage above 92%, at 94.38% 

4) Series Completion in:

Batman Arkham – Need Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate

Jak & Daxter – Need Jax X Combat Racing

Ratchet & Clank – Need Ratchet Deadlocked

5) Finish the last 2 letters I need for the A-Z platinum list, need Q and Z

Games Completed During Event

Reveal hidden contents

Medieval Dynasty 1/22

BioShock Remastered 1/29

Backlog of Started Games

Reveal hidden contents

PS3

Dishonored – 93%

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories – 13%

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 – 4% > 91 > 95%

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel – 31% > 38 > 40%

PS4

The Elder Scrolls Online 0 > 7%

Prey – 84%

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard – 62%

PS5

The Elder Scrolls Online 0 > 4%

Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade 0 > 84%

Games I Don't Own and or are Incompletable

Batman: Arkham Origins – 0 > 86%, Servers Closed

Disney Infinity 2.0 – 20% > 67% > 94%, Servers Closed

Little Big Planet – 4% > 34%, Servers Closed, Don’t Own

UFC Undisputed 2010 – 36%, Servers Closed, Don’t Own

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves – 73%, Servers Closed, Don’t Own

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception – 51%, Servers Closed, Don’t Own

i am trying getting my unfinished games down also this year i do final fantasy 7 remake normal mode i hope to have alot of games done this year including my ps plus games 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, maxfighter23___ said:

i am trying getting my unfinished games down also this year i do final fantasy 7 remake normal mode i hope to have alot of games done this year including my ps plus games 

Optinooby has a boss guide for FF7R Hard mode that really helped me when you get to that point.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Optinooby has a boss guide for FF7R Hard mode that really helped me when you get to that point.

chapter 3 at the moment its a good game though i am having fun with jrpg games excited to finish more of them what should i do with games that the platinum trophie is not unobtainable just collecting all the trophies until i cant anymore ?

13 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

Update 4. 1/29/2024
Starting PCG    62.07%
Previous Week 62.29%
Current PCG     62.17%
Goal = 67.07%

Games -
Grand Theft Auto V 9% 14%
Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth 0% 4%
Tom Clancy's The Division 13% 14%
Yoku's Island Express 0% 34%

Started two new games so my PCG dropped this week. Yoku's Island Express is a cute metroidvania + pinball combo. I probably would have finished it if not for Infinite Wealth coming out. I can already tell IW is going to take up most of my game time for the next month, just like Y7 / LaD did when it released. Other than that, I picked up the easy Rockstar Editor trophies in GTA V. Now I just have to find the time to play through the story before the 20th to get the others. Oh boy. Also played the original Division for a bit and got one new trophy, but I doubt I'll be playing much more of it right now. I'm still playing some Diablo IV as well. Juggling a lot of games and it's still only January.

Have a good week!

2024 Goals-
50 games complete (3/50)
10 oldest games on list complete (0/10)
10 "almost done" games complete (0/10)
10 Ultra Rare games complete (0/10)
Every Fromsoft game on list complete (1/8)
(Complete = plat / 100% or as many trophies as possible if unobtainable)

Make sure to finish Yoku's Island Express. Such a lovely indie title with a new approach on the metroidvania genre. I have good memories of that game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maxfighter23___ said:

chapter 3 at the moment its a good game though i am having fun with jrpg games excited to finish more of them what should i do with games that the platinum trophie is not unobtainable just collecting all the trophies until i cant anymore ?

That's what I typically aim for with unobtainable platinums. Grab what I can or am willing to unlock, then move on.

24 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

That's what I typically aim for with unobtainable platinums. Grab what I can or am willing to unlock, then move on.

alright thanks i do also dragonball xenoverse 1 all the skills for the 2 trophies i bought the dlc from dragonball xenoverse 1 this month and i am lvl 89 its not a easy game its tough trying to unlock the skills from parralel quests the skills dont unlock 

4 hours ago, MD_91 said:

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy 0% > 36%

Been wanting to play this for a while as I'd heard a lot of good things about it and I'm about halfway through and liking it a lot so far, the combat is a bit repetitive but it's been worth playing for the story and the characters, I've never seen the movies but this has made me definitely want to check them out.

The story in the game was pretty good, I actually might do the PS4 stack at some point. As for the movies, Volume 1 was amazing, highly recommend it! Volumes 2 and 3 were decent enough IMO but neither top the first.

• Like 3

i am completing dragonball xenoverse 2 the dlc parts extra pack 1 is done just 3 dlcs left just a wonderfull game i enjoy it my character is lvl 112 this is the first time i do the dlcs and i have also the parrallel quests that was needed a z rank that i have also done with z rank then i continue with final fantasy 7 remake fighting and rpg games are the best genres i have ever played i aim for 3000 trophies and above this year now at 2704 in total i enjoy trophie hunting alot and its very fun 

• Like 2