Attack on Completion 2024

42 minutes ago, PressContinue said:

Yeah, the Steins;Gate visual novel has individual character endings, whereas if I remember correctly the anime just goes down the true end route. I believe it's also the same for Steins;Gate 0.

ohh ok thats good! the individual character endings were really enjoyable for me

42 minutes ago, PressContinue said:

As for Chaos;Head and Chaos;Child, Chaos;Head Noah got an English release on Switch and PC a little while back, and I'm pretty sure Chaos;Child has an English release on PS4. I know it's at least on Switch and PC too, so they are at least available in English somewhere, even if it's not together on PlayStation

yeah, will probably have to buy them on PC and play it simultaneously on playstation

Edited by no_imjayden
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

@Hurricane_Tanya
Original Starting PCG: 71.93%                Total Earned Trophies: 199
Goal PCG: 76.93%                        Total Earned Platinums: 0
Current PCG: 68.2%                    Total Games Started: 16
Total Increase: -3.73%                    Total Games Completed: 3

My stats look good, although I was surprised by the 16 games started, I’m guessing it’s from me unhiding games at the start of the month lol

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hurricane_Tanya said:

My stats look good, although I was surprised by the 16 games started, I’m guessing it’s from me unhiding games at the start of the month lol

Yea, depending on when you unhide them, I could have snapshot your profile before you did that.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2023 at 10:33 AM, kingofbattle8174 said:

We all need motivation somedays, and as that played backlog grows, it can seem too much to make a dent in it. This challenge is to move in the right direction. Many have been apart of this for years. For those that have been hampered down, and like myself maybe took a step backwards, all you need to do is look above. Lets go one above, and it it will get us that much further. 

This in now year seven for AOC. I actually am still amazed at the support for this event. I want to give a shout out to my partner @Squirlruler, who's programming has kept me  from having  to tally this manually the last few seasons. This season we will keep the extra monthly goals but  remember that you do not need to do these in order to participate, but it may give some the extra motivation to really tackle these backlogs.

So tell me more? Ok so here we are working on completion PCG. As long as you are looking to increase that you can sign up. The goal is by year end to at least gain a 5% in your completion percentage. For some it may be more and that is encouraged. My motto last year was go big. But do what you can do. For those that are over 90 % that applies as well, set a reasonable goal for where you want to be. 

So I am looking for a good say 25 players or more. Say you would like to join, give your starting pcg and what your goal percentage is.  After that is up to you how you raise your score. Do you go on one game until you earn 100%. Do you complete story modes or maybe just chip away at random trophies. There are endless possibilities. and this year there are monthly challenges to up the ante. 

So what are the rules? 

No cheating, shouldn't need to say it but you have to. Also the point is to play your games so games that allow you to skip playing it  such as Jak and Daxter should be avoided unless done legit.

Stacking is ok, but please no Autopopping. Same theory as above. Auto pops do not count for points for the monthly challenges. 

No hiding games you have started once the competition begins.  

Monthly Challenges

Below will be list of goals that can be claimed during a month. These are extra options to find ways to increase your completion percentage.  You can get complete more than one goal in a month but you do not get points for completing the same goal twice. For instance, one goal could be to complete a new game that you added to your profile that month. You cannot use that goal twice in one month, you can though get points for say also completing a game in another community event. You also cannot use the same game for various goals.  The next month you can again gain the points from any goal. For a game to count for a goal it must be from atleast the month prior 

Scoring

Each individual goal is 1 point

10 points will be awarded when you hit the 5% goal or short term goal if you were over 90% to begin with. 

hit that longer term goal and 25 points is yours. 

get points from every category, it will net you 50 points. 

Monthly goals:

Complete the game with the most common rarity on your profile. .

Complete the plat with the most rarity on your profile. 

Complete all the multiplayer trophies in a game. 

Complete a free game.

Complete a nonplatinum game

Complete a game for another community event

Complete the game with the highest completion percentage on your profile. For example, on my profile, Halloween forever sits at I believe 95% complete. This gives the motivation to finish those games that have those hard trophies. Must be from 2021 or before.

Complete a story mode from a game that you have not played in a year or more. 

Complete the oldest game on your profile. 

Complete a PS Plus game.

Snag 100 Trophies

Hit a PSNP milestone on your profile.

Finish a DLC for a game you have already completed. 

Move 5 games up in rank :IE( e-d, d-c, c-b, b-a, a-complete) One of each.

Complete a new game added to your profile that month. 

Get a UR trophy. Game must be atleast two months old. 

Raise your score by a whole PCG point. 

If there are more goals I am open to adding them. 

Get a trophy from every platform you own ( PS3/PS4/Vita/VR/PS5)

If you do not own the game/ system anymore or it is unobtainable, move on to the next one in that order that could be allowed for that specific goal. 

These goals are not mandatory. You can as always just have fun, push up that completion and inspire each other to finish those games that have been left behind because there are too many games and not enough time. 

Begins Jan 1st 0001 Ends DEC 31st. 

Cut offs to sign up are February 1st 2024. This not to say that you cannot participate after this date, just you may not be part of the automated tracker. 

I look forward to seeing some new faces and return players that may not have gotten all the way to their goal. 

I got a 99,03% completition, can I still parcticipate?

Hopeful that I can still sign up!

I am currently at 52.01% and I'd like to shoot for 57.01% completion this year. I actually met my goal last year and got over 50% which is awesome, good luck to everyone else as well!

• Like 4

I am interested I doing this. I started already getting some games done but I am very interested in trying to reach my goal of 80%

Started the year off with 74.68% (the one on the stat page)

The monthly goals seem fun as well so I might do them as well

• Like 3