Attack on Completion 2024

20 hours ago, PJs_Banana said:

I decided to do a dive and add a lot of stuff I wanted to complete in the racing genre all at once. With the length of some of these games, I may not hit my initial goal of 95% completion anymore, but it is going to make this challenge much more difficult and last longer (I was already only ~1.5% away from my goal after a couple weeks). I plan on upgrading my racing wheel in the next few months and having all of these racing games on there is going to motivate me. 

Pre - Dive Stats:

Completion Percentage - 93.65%

Unearned Trophies - 543

Post - Dive Stats:

Completion Percentage - 87.08%

Unearned Trophies - 1244

Games I added during the dive and current progress:

Ride 1 - 2/51 - 2%

Ride 2 - 3/36 - 4%

Ride 3 - 2/93 - 1%

Ducati - 90th Anniversary - 2/23 - 2%

TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 - 2/40 - 2%

Valentino Rossi The Game - 2/36 - 2%

SBK 22 PS4 - 1/39 - 2%

SBK 22 PS5 - 1/39 - 2%

MotoGP 23 - 1/51 - 1%

WRC 5 - 2/38 - 10%

WRC 6 - 5/41 - 7%

WRC 7 - 4/41 - 5%

WRC 8 - 3/44 - 11%

WRC Generations - 5/45 - 7%

EA Sports WRC - 1/27 - 3%

Dakar Desert Rally - 1/56 - 1%

Dirt 5 - 3/41 - 5%

Total Games Added - 17

Total Trophies Added - 741

Total Progress - 40/741

I also plan to add WRC 9 and WRC 10 when I can catch them on a sale.

In addition, I have some backlog games I am lumping into this on my own but were already on my profile before this dive.

RiMS Racing PS4 - 26/42 - 58%

RiMS Racing PS5 - 32/42 - 84%

Gran Tourismo 7 - 44/54 - 74%

Assetto Corsa - 12/42 - 20%

Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition - 12/42 - 20%

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 6/41 - 10%

If anyone has these on their profile and wants to boost the online trophies, please reach out. I plan on doing them on my second PS5 with my friend's account on my own, but am more than happy to help others with their online ones as well.

Love this as a racing game fan myself. If you need a hand with any of the online trophies on WRC 5, MotoGP23, Ride 2 & Ride3, and Ducati, drop me a message

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, seannyboy913 said:

Moving Out 25% - 100%:

This was a fun game that overstays its welcome. The first 20 levels or so are fine but the longer it goes it ends up feeling too samey even as the levels change. It didn't help that the game has no collectable tracker so I had to redo the first half of the game until the hidden console trophy finally popped.

I enjoyed the first far more than the second. So if this overstayed its welcome, I would recommend avoiding 2! 

3 hours ago, jones_jr02 said:

Love this as a racing game fan myself. If you need a hand with any of the online trophies on WRC 5, MotoGP23, Ride 2 & Ride3, and Ducati, drop me a message

I have a pretty good setup working for my online trophies as long as I have the game digital and it only requires 2 players. I gameshare my account with my second PS5, and I have a friend that lets me log into his account and doesn't care about completion. So I can run the game 2x with both profiles and boost anything that is simple like wins usually.

I appreciate the offer but I don't see you missing them, so I won't bother you for help! However, I will send you a PSN friend request, can't have too many racing friends! I'm debating waiting on the DD+ or getting the GT DD Pro while it is in stock. It's time to upgrade from my G29!

• Like 4