Attack on Completion 2024

Guys i have a question... I'm working to climb with my completion from 89% to 92% in a while and it's not going up... Mathematically speaking is best to get the dlcs trophies os start new platinums?

I usually don't play dlcs because they're too expensive in my country currency so i always choose if im willing to spend money, i spend in new games

19 minutes ago, k0edb said:

Guys i have a question... I'm working to climb with my completion from 89% to 92% in a while and it's not going up... Mathematically speaking is best to get the dlcs trophies os start new platinums?

I usually don't play dlcs because they're too expensive in my country currency so i always choose if im willing to spend money, i spend in new games

it should be better to get dlc trophies, or trophies from incomplete games in your profile. (i tested this recently: played a new game, persona 4 dancing, 100%'d it and only had a 0.07% increase in my completion percentage. whereas when i 100%'d a game that was on my profile for quite some time already, my completion percentage increased by about 0.7%.) maybe try working on gold/silver trophies you're missing? you can always check the trophy advisor tab in your profile to see which silver/gold trophies you haven't earned that are pretty common (and should therefore, be relatively easy to earn)

43 minutes ago, no_imjayden said:

it should be better to get dlc trophies, or trophies from incomplete games in your profile. (i tested this recently: played a new game, persona 4 dancing, 100%'d it and only had a 0.07% increase in my completion percentage. whereas when i 100%'d a game that was on my profile for quite some time already, my completion percentage increased by about 0.7%.) maybe try working on gold/silver trophies you're missing? you can always check the trophy advisor tab in your profile to see which silver/gold trophies you haven't earned that are pretty common (and should therefore, be relatively easy to earn)

Thanks for the info! I bout overcooked dlcs to get the 100% but i was checking trophy advisor, got some dead games on ps3 that are probably holding me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, k0edb said:

The long and the short of it is to decrease your currently unearned trophies. If you just add new games and complete them 100% you will see an increase but it will be very small, like a 0.0X% increase. For more significant gains you will need to earn your currently unearned trophies.

I recommend adding the DLC's you need to your PSN wishlist so you get a notification when they go on sale. Some games like RE7 and TLoUp2 have some free DLC you can do. Also, you got some games you can still clean up the base game list, assuming you still own or have access to them.

Edited by da-Noob123
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

The long and the short of it is to decrease your currently unearned trophies. If you just add new games and complete them 100% you will see an increase but it will be very small, like a 0.0X% increase. For more significant gains you will need to earn your currently unearned trophies.

I recommend adding the DLC's you need to your PSN wishlist so you get a notification when they go on sale. Some games like RE7 and TLoUp2 have some free DLC you can do. Also, you got some games you can still clean up the base game list, assuming you still own or have access to them.

thanks for this tip about the wishlist, definitely gonna add em. 
I complete all the free dlcs normally, but there are some games that i hated so much that I got the platinum and deleted straight away. like re7,TLoUp2, Days Gone, metro exodus. Callisto Protocol. I think zombie,allien games aren't for me lmao

• Like 1

Ok I think I have an idea how I want to tackle this year. 

I will have one new game going (currently One Piece Odyssey). I will work on story modes to get those finished for older games. I have 67 right now that I have not finished the story. I may start with Koa. I beat the game on my alt account late last year so it should be easy to redo. Lastly individual trophies to get through. These will just be one at a time and a different game each time to keep it fun. They are also what I make videos about as well lately. 

Not whole plat vids like most make or guides just my fun of going for a trophy. 

Last trophy completed was the pullups for FF7 remake. Next may be to finaly finish all the single player missions for Star Wars Battlefront. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Llobster12 said:

I've never played any Warhammer games, but have always been intrigued as the lore looks pretty interesting. Would you say Chaosbane is as good a place as any to jump into Warhammer, or is there a better entry point lore-wise? (look at me already considering adding to my list of games I want to complete this year)

If you are looking for longer games to keep you busy until FF7 Rebirth comes out, I could recommend taking a look at Returnal and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. I believe both are on PS Extra, and both are pretty lengthy completions. Dragon's Dogma II comes out this year, so now's a good time to jump into that if the game looks interesting to you.

I do actually won both Returnal & Dragon's Dogma (ps3 version), good shout on those :)

Chaosbane isn't super in depth with the Lore, but probably gives you enough of a gist as to the setting.

Sadly there's never been all that many Fantasy video game adaptations, of the few that have made their way to Playstation:

Warhammer Quest- An adaptation of the boardgame of the same name. I very much enjoyed this, played alot of IOS, Platinum looks likie it could be pretty painful to do though. 

Warhammer Quest 2-  Gameplay completely differant to the first, and jsut looks genuinely crap.

Warhamemr Vermintide 1 & 2- I've not played either of these, but heard very good things.

There are also 2 Age of Sigmar games so far, which is the follow up setting to Warhammer, after the universe was blown up. I intend to give both of these a look at some point.

If you are a pc gamer also, the Total Warhamemr games are worth a look, pricy though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, k0edb said:

I complete all the free dlcs normally, but there are some games that i hated so much that I got the platinum and deleted straight away. like re7,TLoUp2, Days Gone, metro exodus. Callisto Protocol. I think zombie,allien games aren't for me lmao

I feel ya. Took me like 2 years to go back and finish TLoUp2 and I still need to clean up RE7's DLC's myself. A note on TLoUp2, you can use tweaks on Grounded to make it a cakewalk. Presuming you didn't spend all your "points" from Platinuming the game, you can purchase one hit bullets, one hit melee, etc and do a NG+ Grounded Permadeath (Chapter) speedrun. Alternatively, if you did use up your points, do a speedrun Permadeath (Chapter) to get points for tweaks on your Grounded run.

@kingofbattle8174

Last trophy completed was the pullups for FF7 remake. Next may be to finaly finish all the single player missions for Star Wars Battlefront. 

Those pull ups are no small feat! Good luck with the SWBF missions, I remember they were tedious. 

Edited by da-Noob123

19 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Those pull ups are no small feat! Good luck with the SWBF missions, I remember they were tedious. 

Thanks!!

Yah it was frustrating. I actually had a hard time even with the medium ones. its unreal how perfect you have to be or the game just goes wild in picking up the pace. 

• Like 2