Pentiment out now on PlayStation

Abby_TheLastofUs

1 hour ago, DJ_Murda_Murk said:

Curious I know it was supposed to drop today but I don't see it listed on here or platprices yet.  Can't check the store cause I'm at work.  Maybe we just have to wait till a little later today.

Still not updated onto the store yet. I did see there's a countdown to pre-order on LRG, which as of this comment has about an hour left. Perhaps the digital release coincides with this? 

6 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Why has this been so highly rated?

Having watched reviews and clips on the game, I think because of the games narrative and it's depiction of the setting, it has a genuine connection with history and the everyday lives people had living through a period of tumultuous change.

Not something alot of games capture well, despite their best efforts to do so.

I feel it is one of those games you need to try rather than go off others, if you have an interest in it. 👍

• Like 2

Up on the store now for £15.99 in the UK.

I played it in two sittings last January on Gamepass on Xbox and thought it was absolutely magnificent. This as the first Microsoft game coming to PS is such a good start.

I'll be double dipping, albeit later in the year as in the middle of spreading democracy as well as another three games!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Random, but did they change the game art tile?

I thought I remembered the original game tile being a close up of Andreas which wasn't ugly, per sae, just a bit odd - this now matches the key art, which looks much better. 

Only other instance I can remember of this was Suckerpunch fixing the art for Ghost of Tsushima which had the lazy bars to make it a square fit. 

1 hour ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Random, but did they change the game art tile?

Yep, it also seems that platinum name is now Historia Tassiae. I am a bit salty that I have a screenshot with PlatinumTrophy. Should have completed the game slower.

• Haha 2