Who is the most popular on psnprofiles?

mumik08

1 hour ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

Same here but for entirely different reasons, I'm too good at pissing people off. There's been a fair number of times I know that I've done that on here, sometimes without even trying.

Somewhat relatable.

1 hour ago, Colin_Raleigh said:

It's a skill I've been so embarrassingly good at that there's someone offline still mad at me over something that happened way back in 2002. 😂

Hoes mad since 2002, huh?

If so that’s quite the hyper-fixation. Such folk should remove the log from their own eye before worrying about the splinter in yours.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, VegaMan-X4 said:

🤔

The oldest psn profiles are exactly the high-school age actually.

Mine is from 2017, so not quite that old. XD As far as my age goes, I'm too old for that shit.

Edited by MidnightDragon

3 minutes ago, JCP3953 said:

It’s obviously me 🤷‍♂️ 

jk honestly have no idea, I would prob go with @Beyondthegrave07, a mod but also makes time for people and hosts trophy events, 

Depends if popular mean on the forums, most popular psnprofile, or most well-known off the site in other gaming communities because I think it'd be much, much harder to make that case on the latter two.

I think @DrBloodmoney and his popular events that he hosts along with his very scientific research on games would definitely overtake me in terms of popularity on the forums.

I found out there is an actual long version of the leaderboard if you search for Members > All Members > Sort by Reputation. In that leaderboard I'm aproximately #110, although it's not a good way to measure popularity.

Many people have left a long time ago, some are banned, some aren't even active. Also there's people that only posts on those "recent platinums" thread so they get more points. 

So there's no way to measure it lol, it's subjective unless you're actually on the first page of that leaderboard, or you're a staff member.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeanolt said:

I found out there is an actual long version of the leaderboard if you search for Members > All Members > Sort by Reputation. In that leaderboard I'm aproximately #110, although it's not a good way to measure popularity.

Many people have left a long time ago, some are banned, some aren't even active. Also there's people that only posts on those "recent platinums" thread so they get more points. 

So there's no way to measure it lol, it's subjective unless you're actually on the first page of that leaderboard, or you're a staff member.

What are you saying? Staff members have an advantage in reputation? I’m sure by now you seen quite the opposite is true. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Do you mean like this?

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topmembers/

How are you defining "most popular" and are you talking about the forums or the leaderboards?

I meant someone who is the most present. But to be popular most of the time, people have to like you. So maybe, someone that has a lot of reputation and a lot of content is someone that is popular.

5 hours ago, SoliDeoGloriaIHS said:

Not to sound like a dick, but to sound like a dick....Who cares? 🤷‍♂️

OK 

Edited by mumik08
Typo

30 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

What are you saying? Staff members have an advantage in reputation? I’m sure by now you seen quite the opposite is true. 

No, I meant that if you're a staff member you're known already, because you're staff. Not that they have any kind of advantage, they just are always between the popular members because of their weight in the community.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Dry said:

Somewhat relatable.

Hoes mad since 2002, huh?

If so that’s quite the hyper-fixation. Such folk should remove the log from their own eye before worrying about the splinter in yours.

Yeah, it's nucking futs. That grudge is no doubt older than a fair number of the people on this website. 😂

• Like 1