What is your ultimate goal for your trophy profile?

Dreakon139

I'd like to plat every game I play, but I also will only play games that I enjoy. That's pretty much the reason why my completion% sits where it does. I simply did not like the games close to 0% one bit...but I do intend to go back to them because I would like to raise said percentage.

It really just comes down to playing the games I enjoy and playing them for the game/experience rather than the trophies...those are just a nice little bonus ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

My goal is just to just have fun and get back into gaming. I took a long break from it while I was in school. Heck if my overall completion hits the 20% mark I will be happy. I just have soo much on the go right now and distractions that its gonna be hard sticking with something! One day earn my first plat and maybe even hit 1000 trophies earned? I'll just take it day by day. I just pre ordered Doom 3: BGF edition and still have soo many games in my collection I haven't even touched yet.

My goal is to get my completion rate up to 99> % and to keep it there. I've accepted that i'll probably not complete Zen Pinball, but other than that, I want a 'perfect' list^^

I won't buy any easy platinum games just because of the easy trophies. I only wanna play fun games and if those happen to have an easy platinum, you won't hear me complain.

I guess just play and get trophies until I die....lol

Or as long as there are trophies. I take breaks but I really want to remain consistent. Though my platinum checklist is about obtaining every platinum possible, That is just a title. I do want to platinum every game I play, and I do want to play every game possible.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My goal is to try to platinum every single game I love (20 or so games on my list). Realistically speaking I don't have time to even do that but I'll try to get as many as I can. I don't plan to play shitty games just to get trophies nor will I go out of my way to platinum a game that I only liked.

Edited by Crimson-Cobalt

• 3 years later...
  • Maintain over 95%
  • Have Platinums from every installment of my favorite and most enjoyed game series (Jak, Dragon Ball, Sonic, Naruto, etc)
  • Have 100% in every installment of my favorite and most enjoyed series (Sonic, inFAMOUS, etc)

That should be it.

• Like 1

Realistically,I'd like a 90%+ completion rate. I'd like a 100% profile but that's looking highly unlikely since I fell into the trap of adding "free" to play games such as Hustle Kings onto my list. And also since I usually take ages to finish a single game.