What is your ultimate goal for your trophy profile?

Dreakon139

To RULE THE WORLD!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I don't know that I have an ultimate goal. The thing about goals is that once you achieve one, the next one is just waiting. However, I never thought I could get my completion percentage above 80% (when I started posting here, it was in the mid 60s), so that's a big goal now.

My goals, in no particular order:

1) Break the Top 50 in Ireland

2) Break the Top 10000 worldwide

3) Plat as many games as possible (I've relaxed my policy on online trophies for certain series of games)

4) Beat a guy I went to school with who was a bit of a wanker- he's not on the leaderboards because he got done for a hacked plat but he still has about twice as many legit ones as I do! His rate of earning has slowed down immensely so I think I have a good chance!

Edited by MeteorHawk

I don't really have an overall goal for mine, but my 2016 trophy goal (set back in March) was 55 platinums (done), 5500 trophies (getting close), 50% average (just about there) and 50% rarity (currently at 51.75%, down from 52.96% back then). 

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US

I just want to maintain a profile that represents me - my successes and failures, my favorite genres, and what games I liked and didn't should be apparent. I want a profile that tells a story. I don't want to go down that deep dark hole of playing games with no redeeming qualities outside of easy platinums and fast completions. If I can resist that temptation and keep those types of games off of my profile, I will consider that a victory.

• Like 3