What is your ultimate goal for your trophy profile?

Dreakon139

I have micro goals, but not an overarching one.

Plat all NetherRealms games.
Plat all Final Fantasy games.
Plat all Naughy Dog games.

That kind of thing.

Also, I'd like to go back to games I left halfway through. Not a fan of having plats and 100% and then a lot of 35%, 40% 50%'s. I don't mind the one's that are under 5%, but the ones that I invested some time on and abandoned for some reason or other kind of bother me.

Other than that, I try to pick 1-3 games at a time and stick to them.

Edited by fabmorais_2011

Get 80% is always my goal and then Platinum if it feels doable. I decided to change my PSN ID last year so it was tied to my own country so there are a few games I need to replay which has been fun but also means I may not go so hard for trophies as replaying JRPGs is a big commitment. 

The perfectionist in me would LOVE to plat all the games in my possession but yes, realistically, probably not gonna happen. Like another person said, I'd just like to plat the games I love and cherish the most. 

BUTTTTTT, I really would like to plat at least 3 of my fighting games because I looooooove them so, so, so, so much but I am just not talented at them. I think being a professional at fighters is truly an art form.  

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Platinum all the jrpgs in my possession(especially SO4....) 

A simple, but long term dedicated goal :)

Edited it for you senpai :P 

Still the same for me, just get 95% in my profile and play the games that I want with no rush or anything

• Like 1

Just now, Ken Kaneki said:

Edited it for you senpai :P 

Still the same for me, just get 95% in my profile and play the games that I want with no rush or anything

I just read it in my email and went whaaaat! I was half asleep when I made the post so I really thought I wrote that lmao. 

Ok SO4 is in my much much much farther away 10-25 year platinum goal plan :highfive:

• Like 1

Just getting as many trophies as I can from games I like, I don't really care about getting a 100% (and considering certain games on my profile *cough necrodancer* I don't think I'll ever reach that) but in general just collecting trophies and plats/100% games and show them off :3

I guess I'd like at least a 80% completion rate for any game where that's realistic (as in, not brutally hard for most of them)? And get as many trophies as I can even when I know I won't reach the platinum...

Reach PSN level 20 would be nice too....one day...

Edited by Zanreo

My ultimate goals for the profile is to reach the highest possible completion percentage as well as diversifying what I play. I really enjoy nearly every genre out there, and completing games 100% is a lot of fun for me. I have one unobtainable game at the moment, NBA 2K14, so 100% completion overall is impossible. 

80% completion rate

reaching the top of the leaderboards (a neverending goal)

don't have a favorite goal in starting certain games.

really need to get another ps3 soon, i see so many potential platinums open up let alone increasing my completion percentage.

I don't really have a goal, I think. I just buy and play the games that I'm attracted to, could be for the cover or the game's description. And they don't have to be AAA games. Sometimes you can have a great time playing those unknown indie games (Life is Strange, Firewatch, The Park comes to mind) and other times the game's cover or description is better than the game itself. (Gone Home and Submerged for example.) Other games give you an experience you otherwise would never get, although a new experience doesn't mean it's good, but they're not bad either. Just.. Meh. (The Bunker, Datura and Layers of Fear). And when I start something -stubborn as I am- I want to complete everything. Gain 100% wherever I can. But that doesn't mean I don't play games if I know beforehand that 100% is unattainable due to server closures, glitches or simply because it's too hard for me. "It's In The Trial" from Dante's Inferno is a great example of a trophy that goes beyond my "skills", as are the Need For Speed "Prestige" events. But those don't keep me from playing a good game. :) In fact, it's always DLC I have troubles with, lol