Most Recent Platinum

Muff

7 hours ago, FawltyPowers said:

Hmm, somehow today I've been pushed into 132nd, yesterday I was 131st, not sure how that can happen as all trophies are online.

Same happened to me in Monster Hunter World, I was #472 to get platinum but was later pushed to #630 something. I guess it's new people who use Psnprofiles to start tracking their user (who wasn't being tracked) and got platinum before you, so PSNP puts them above you

:platinum:  #234 - Thimbleweed Park

1L5cee76.png

I grew up on Maniac Mansion, Monkey Island and the like so to get another game in that mould was amazing. Loved how the fans who backed the game financially were put into it as part of getting a couple of trophies.

:platinum:  #235/6/7 - League Of Evil (EU PS4 + Vita, NA PS4)

1L78c873.png

This was a fun, slightly difficult platformer that's worth the cheap price (especially as it's cross-buy). Surprisingly, I found the game ran better on the Vita and I'd recommend that version over the PS4. I know it won't last long but I currently hold the fastest time on the EU Vita and NA PS4 versions.

:platinum:  #238 - Trine: Enchanted Edition

1L909725.png

Played it on Steam years ago, wasn't fussed. Gave it another chance on PS4, wasn't fussed. It's not a bad game so I don't really know what my problem is with it, just feels a bit bland and uneventful. The story is also completely forgettable. Are the other two any better?

• Like 3

#58 - Slyde

1Lb34343.png

Hooah 
In it for life.

Enjoyment: 1/10

Difficulty: 1/10

Ugh.

Divider 2 by Canzeda

#59 - Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala

1L91ca52.png

Platinum 
Unlock every Trophy.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Out of all the Artifex Mundi storylines, Engimatis has never been one of my favourites.

Unfortunately, the third game (and hopefully the last) did nothing to change my mind.

The platinum was easy to obtain and the puzzles were fun, but I found the story really boring.

Divider 2 by Canzeda

#60 - Chaos on Deponia

1L256f60.png

Platinum Chalice 
You unlocked all other trophies.

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 1/10

After playing the original Deponia game, I figured I'd give this one a shot.

It's enjoyable enough, but tries too hard to be funny.

It aspires to be like the Monkey Island franchise too much, but Rufus has nothing on Guybrush.

Easy platinum, decent enough game. If you enjoyed the first one, then give this one a whirl.

Divider 2 by Canzeda

#61 - Goosebumps: The Game

1L9e1b04.png

You Can't Scare Me! 
Earn every Trophy.

Enjoyment: 3/10

Difficulty: 3/10

Not going to lie, this game bored me to tears and I was so close to just giving up.

The game is relatively short, but the stuff you have to do for random trophies is tedious.

Definitely use a guide for quick completion.

• Like 2