Muff

19 minutes ago, Desmuria said:

#64 - Knee Deep

121L327624.png

Platinum Trophy 
Acquire all trophies

Enjoyment: 4/10

Difficulty: 1/10

With a guide, this game is super easy and the platinum can be achieved within 4-6 hours, depending on whether you're bothered about reading the dialogue.

You don't really do a lot in this game, except select different dialogue options using the Triangle18x18.pngcircle18x18.pngCross18x18.pngsquare18x18.png buttons and watch the characters move themselves around.

@optimusmart made a fantastic guide that is really easy to follow. You can find it HERE. Thank you for writing it!

I would only recommend picking this game up when it's on sale. It's honestly not worth the full price.

With regard to the trophies, you have to play the entire game once (obviously) and then play 2/3 of Act I twice afterwards.

My poor Cross18x18.png button felt the abuse as I was frantically mashing it, trying to skip dialogue. RIP.

Thanks buddy for the mention

About the Walkthrough link though, you have linked the playstationtrophies.org one, I actually have one on this site as well that is better presented

• Like 1

2 hours ago, optimusmart said:

Thanks buddy for the mention

About the Walkthrough link though, you have linked the playstationtrophies.org one, I actually have one on this site as well that is better presented

@optimusmart

I've updated the links on my original post.

I didn't even realise that the other one existed, so thanks for the heads up!

Your guide is so easy to follow, I really appreciated the help.