Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 1/21/2020 at 6:45 AM, Piggie_Pie said:

It is my understanding, from what I read, the Arland series was one of the most loved before the "dusk" and "mysterious" series so they decided to bring it back by popular demand.  I personally happen to love Rorona, Totori, and Meruru games more than the later.  I tried out the Dusk series but it just didn't have the same charm.  the Mysterious series had some promise but I never finished them.  I plan to get Lulua just to complete my Arland series but I'm not sure I will get the newest of the series unless they are closer to the Arland recipe.

Arland is actually my favorite, I just didn't think it needed another sequel. There are no rules stating that there cannot be more than three games in one arc (of course). However, it seems odd that there would be a sequel long after its supposed completion. Anyway, I think it's worth giving Dusk and Mysterious another shot; they're not perfect, but I've never played an Atelier game I didn't enjoy to some extent. Even Shallie was fun despite being a very poor conclusion to the Dusk series.

• Like 1

platinum #410 Red Bow

completed in 3 hours and 30 minutes

platinum rarity 83.87% common

one more game down. time to start a big one thought about the walking dead but another idea came into play it's going to be Lego DC Super-Villains (ps4) with DLC content.

• Like 2

On 22/01/2020 at 4:59 PM, Fleks_Mhteam said:

L3d80c7.png

40-platinum.png #260 GUNLORD X 40-platinum.png

1Ld2f607.png

KING OF GUNLORD

Enjoyment: 8/10 If you like games similar to Contra or Turrican you should definitely give this little retro gem a go ( 9,99€ in the eu store). Controls are super responsive, the soundtrack has a nice nostalgia vibe and the game overall plays great.

Difficulty: 3/10 ( Subjective ) Gunlord X is a fairly easy plat with a few tricky situations but no road blockers at all. The game is generous with continues and will Respawn you right where you died making it a smooth ride. On top of that you will find a great guide by @OniWalker here on the site.

Time to Platinum: 5-10 hours It is on the shorter side but worth every penny. If you are on the look for some arcade nostalgia go grab it! :) 

Glad I could help!!!!

• Like 3