Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Sooo fellow football fans............umm...... I can't be the only one here who shouted GOAAAALLLLL like a maniac every time after scoring, can I ???

I may have shouted the occasional "FRANK LAMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD" or "STEVEN GERRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD" when blasting it from half ;)

• Like 1

1Sf3ec2d.png Borderland Defender Round 1.5 
Unlocked all Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel trophies. 19th Jul 2015 9:38:20 AM

973 ACHIEVERS

4.95% ULTRA RARE 40-platinum.png

Love the borderlands series.. Started with Borderlands 2.. 

Edited by TNekke
  • Like 1

#115 戦国BASARA2 HD

1L99b292.png

全トロフィー取得

This game is the  sequel of the hack and slash game sengoku basara 1 (know as devil kings in the US). The game tells the story of the sengoku era of the japan history, in a fictional way, with a very cool and overpowered version of the feudal warlords. In comparison with sengoku basara 1 the game made a huge step foward, introducing new characters, improving the gameplay and the acessories, now you can equip armor, the max level is 100 now, more weapons, new game modes (story mode and arena tournament) both of them are awesome, easier to obtain new acessories and to level up weapons, and lots of new stages. If you like games like dynasty warriors or samurai warriors, you will like this game for sure. The characters are really cool and everyone has a pretty unique play-style and moveset. And almost all of them are really good. The platinum is very time-consuming, but i do not got bored because the variety of the gameplay based on different characters.

Edited by Gregorymany
  • Like 4