Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L3b754f.png

:platinum: #52

Monster Monpiece

Monster Monpiece Master

I paid less than $5 for this so I won't complain much. It's not a terrible game but it's not a very good one either, I think certain Japanese developers should focus less on making gimmicks and more on making good games. Firstly the story is non-existent and while it was fun at first, it got really repetitive after a few hours since every battle was more or less the same and there was hardly any need for me to switch out cards from my deck after I edited it the first time. Overall it was an average experience for me. However, I do recommend it to people who are passionate about abusing their Vita screen xD

Also a big shout-out goes to Aexuz for helping me with the online trophies  :highfive:

Difficulty - 2/10 Rating - 6/10 Time - 25+ hours

Congrats on the plat dood! it was interesting to find out the vita was quite the masochist considering the abuse it had to endure during this plat xD

• Like 1

:platinum: # 93 - Ether One (PS4)

1L33acbe.png

Maybe the worst game of 2015, and one of the worst of all times. I wouldn't play a sequel even it'd have 20 gold trophies.

I Would.

:platinum: FALLOUT 3

( Loved it seven years ago and that hasn't changed... 10/10 AWESOME GAME! )

• Like 2

post-107021-0-36816000-1437882620_thumb.

:platinum: 118 Assassin Creed Unity :platinum:
                                                                                                 The trophies are easy but time consuming                       

Edited by Condemned09
  • Like 2