Most Recent Platinum

Muff

I haven't played a rayman game since the FIRST original rayman on ps1. That game was and is still today imo the hardest game in existence. I played it with the 99 lives cheat multiple times and still die 50 + times in a row at certain levels. Plus collecting all the cages made it insane ( I never used a guide for the game ) so sometimes doing the same level 10 times still couldn't find the chest. Extremely frustrating game that was.

I also died to the final boss in another version on emulator by using an INVINCIBILTY cheat code, but I got caught in his fire and couldn't move !

I haven't actually played the very first Rayman game. I started the series from Rayman 2 the great escape ( ps1 ) and so on from there.

I only played the demo of the first game and dear god! even the demo was way too hard to finish the first level, I saw a 100% speedrun of it on YouTube, the game still sound so difficult even by watching.

it was considered as the hardest Rayman game ever. I never played the full game yet, but from the Rayman games I played Origins was the hardest to 100% the trophies and the game, hodlem havoc is the most messed up in the series to me, you need to build a chain of combo from the start of a level till you reach the exit to have 100% completion! I don't know who the heck that came out with that as a gameplay mechanic.

Edited by yellowwindow7