Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Riptide GP2

completed in 2 days, 2 hours (strange circumstances of cannot sleep helped to lessen completion time).

it is his 78th platinum

he is playing lego the hobbit as he continues to finish the last game in the lego block before he goes for infamous.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

#51 dead space 3

Now this game I love this game i must of played though the campain a lot. Thanks to the hardcore mode man is that a bitch to do. But I really loved this game. Clearly not the best dead space game but I love all the dead space games these games for me into horror as dead space 2 was my first look at horror games and the whole thing of horror. Dead space 3 is a really fun game even better with co-op doing the game co-op makes it so much easier a big thank you to Meserize90 for all of the co-op tropthys and helping me with the hardcore mode.

Fun level: 7/10

Difficulty: 3/10 if you use the pew pew gun glitch or the dlc suits. 5.6/10 without the pew pee gun or dlcs (I never got any of the dlcs but as the other games had dlc suits that helped I assume this does also)

• Like 1

:platinum: #15 Assassin's Creed Rogue

1L83e12d.png

:platinum:  Platinum Trophy

Unlock all other trophies

One of the better ones after AC2.

The rest after AC2 and before this were just :/

The saving grace was AC4 but I haven't plat that yet.

Really enjoyed the plotline esp antagonist's struggle.

The only downside to this plat was the many collectibles leading to this and the repetitive "missions". 

Other than that, looking forward to AC Syndicate. (Of course not forgetting Unity... *self-denial* in process) 

Difficulty 2/10

Enjoyment 6/10

Edited by shihoro-ssi
  • Like 3