Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#90 - Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition on PS4 (24th plat of 2016) 

Guacamelee is one of my favorite games of all time, I absolutely love it.  Visually beautiful, challenging platforming sections (orbs) and a nice fighting system.  I was somewhat worried about starting on hard mode and the Jaguar fight as he is a right pain in the ar$e when I played on the PSVita a few years ago.  However, once you get the INTENSO upgraded the game becomes relatively okay and nothing too challenging.

However, I just realized that to get 100% on the DLC I'm going to need another hard play through for the "Greatest Tag-Team in History" trophy.  Wish I has checked that before starting the great temple on my first pass as my arenas are now cleared :-(

Overall 9/10 enjoyment with a 7/10 for difficultly.

• Like 4

#71 Battlefield Hardline (PS3)

1L636c45.png
fun :  9/10
diff :  4/10
fairly easy plat for FPS professionals .. campaign was interesting and sweet really enjoyed it and i did 3 playthroughs switching between multiplayer and campaign to avoid boredom lol.. hardline difficulty was a joke. you can literally ignore most enemies in the level and stealth all your way. multiplayer was fun as in every BF game and menz in the hood turned out to be easier than i thought.. i did it legit all by myself. multiplayer took around 20 hours if you do it right. Not the best BF game out there but def worth a try. dont listen to all those negative comments about it. :)

The campaign is the only decent part of this game. The fact you had to keep going back and forth to avoid boredom kinda tells people that they should take the negative comments in to consideration lol. Congrats on the plat though! Good luck if you decide to do the DLC.