Most Recent Platinum

Muff

jak-and-daxter-platinum.png

#28 Top of the Heap

You have mastered the game and collected all there is to collect!

Enjoyment : 9/10

Difficulty : 1/10

Very fun and easy game to play (and plat). Remember playing it in my old PS2 :) Nothing much to say, pretty much straight forward, just complete all stages and collect everything, i think that snowy mountain and spider cave was the most annoying for me. Really love Daxter jokes. Pretty much wanted to play some Jak & Daxter and this was on hand.

• Like 4

1L12f9a7.png

Plat #51: Furi

Oh hey another Furi plat :D. This month's PS+ games are pretty solid for once, especially this one. Awesome action boss rush game with fast-paced combat and kick-ass soundtrack. I'm sure a lot of people are enjoying this game right now. Should have made this the 50th plat instead of Saints Row. :(

Nice! What is the difficulty like. I went ahead and looked at your profile and was wondering how it holds up against MGS2 for example. Or if you're familiar with Metal Gear Rising, ... Just curious if you can compare the difficulty to another game so I know what I'm getting into.

My latest Platinum trophy is the Final Fantasy XIII one. I almost lost it when I thought I must have missed an item for the treasure hunter trophy somewhere. I tripple checked. Was my fault because I had not written one item down that I needed to get from a checklist. This resulting in me trying to get the trophy for over 5 hours (three cicles of checking, double and tripple checking) of upgrading gear.