Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#206 Dead Island Riptide for PS3. Recently I just finished it for PS4 and had an awful time because the collectibles glitched on me. After that mess I knew I wasn't going to want to go back and play this game again. So I deleted all my PS3 save files and game data right from the start, played in offline mode and finished it in one day.

• Like 4

platinum #114 Megadimension Neptunia Vll

completed in 1 week and 13 hours (about 90 hours to complete) 

average completion 33%

platinum rarity 14.40% rare

trophy difficulty 1/10  

enjoyment 10/10

i bought the DLC weapons and the scouts which decreased the amount of time to plat this game most likely. next up is 2 sam and max episodes before i start on hyperdimension neptunia U i do not have it out of me completely just yet :( of the nep-nep. i still have plans to start a few of the physical games i recently bought.

maybe i will be the guy that completes it in a day (i doubt it) saw someone do it the other day.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3

Platinum #42: Heavy Fire: Afghanistan

1L67cb17.png

Game Rating: 6/10

Platinum Difficulty: 2/10

This game was not quite as bad as I was expecting. It was actually kind of fun since it was a game you can just mindlessly play. Of course the graphics are not very good, the voice acting is comical, and the story is weak, but aside from that it was worth the $5.00 I paid. 

• Like 4