Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: Platinum #21 :platinum:

Titan Souls

1L164e75.png

Well thank God that's finally over.

I really enjoyed the first 1-2 play-throughs, but by the end it's an excruciating slog. The 2 required iron-mode runs are particularly infuriating since, assuming you're not a superhuman, they require you to rely constantly on cloud saves. Every time you die (which is constantly) you have to quit-out of the game, re-download your last cloud-save, and then boot the game up again. Over and over and over and over. I used to think Rogue Legacy's platinum was bad about this. Titan Souls is way worse.

I still really recommend the game - it's a well-done fusion between Shadow of the Colossus game structure and Dark Souls-level difficulty, and it's great the first time or two. But the platinum is very tedious.

Congrats :yay:, I felt the same way about the 2 iron mode playthroughs. Though what I liked about it is that different bosses would become harder depending on what mode I was playing on.

• Like 1

Platinum #51

Lc69df2.png

Hero of the Shadow Sector

1Ldb02bc.png

Obtain all Ratchet: Deadlocked™ trophies

My first dip into the collection of Ratchet & Clank games. :D It was a really fun game that gradually got even better the farther I got into the game. ​The various weapons Ratchet can possess were extremely fun to use, and the challenges on each planet and the Dreadzone tournaments were extremely fun to play. There were a good amount of conditions applied to each of them that made them more exciting. Plus the Landstalker, the Puma, and the other vehicles changed up the gameplay quite a bit, so not only was I never tired of fight after fight, but it added new fun parts to the game. Each planet has 15 skill points to acquire, tasking the player with doing different things, using different weapons and/or mods on different enemies, completing challenges in a certain way, etc. that made them a lot more interesting then they already were. There weren't any trophies in the trophy list that were annoying to deal with, and luckily I didn't pick up any glitches, just some freezes here and there. Great game overall, and hopefully I'm able to play more of R&C (Sly and Jak) in the near future. :)

Fixed.