Muff

Most Recent Platinum

41,523 posts in this topic

Well, at least it hasn't reached the heights of insanity that out of print games like .hack//Quarantine have.. I'll likely never get that game. Over $100 is nuts. :/

That's what "Afrika" goes for around here and "Class of Heroes 2g" is currently at around 250$... neither had EU physical releases, although the latter is on the PS store for like 50 bucks. Some games will always be a pain to get, but then again most of those ridiculously expensive games tend to be shite anyway :lol: .

Well, after multiple crashes (9 to be exact, thank god for the checkpoint) I finally managed to finish San Andreas! Now I've platted all 3 games from the PS2 era, I do own the PS4 version as well so I'll be stacking in the future. 

congrats. yeah the ps4 version is so much better than the ps3 remaster since it doesn't have any of the crashes and glitches from that version. the ps4 version is the emulated original ps2 version which works fine, while the ps3 version is a port of the mobile remaster which wasn't so well made.

i recommend everyone to buy the ps4 version and not the ps3 one.

Edited by smellslikejavier