Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Jotun

1La03be9.png

Worthy of Legend

Relatively unkown game that proved to be quite a challenge. Being a fan of Furi and after having successfully getting the platinum trophy for it, I thought I would let this simular looking game be the next challenge. Unfortunately, the combat that not feel nearly as satisfying, as it is slow paced and your two melee attacks, a hard and soft swing don't feel satisfying. Not to me at least. The God powers you obtain throughout the game do bring a nice extra touch and make the combat more complex. Figuring out when to use them was nice. 

The game looks gorgeous and has a decent soundtrack. 

Trophy wise, I thought this game was a boring platinum. It's mostly boss focussed. Speedkills, no damage runs and no god power runs. The problem for me is, in comparison to Furi, the boss fights don't feel as satisfying. And plenty of times I felt like when doing no damage runs and no god power runs that it was heavily RNG dependend. I don't like that at all. But that may be me making excuses for being shit haha. 

Game rating: 7

Difficulty rating: 8

• Like 4

platinum #142 Unravel

completed in 1 day and 21 hours

platinum rarity 18.79%

game difficulty rated as 3/10. i rate it 6/10. darn fifth level

got done with that one, though i am not wanting to stray into another puzzle game for a time. next game up is virginia. leisure play 1st round and then the collectibles on 2nd run.

• Like 1