Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 hour ago, jaehyun1009 said:

L8b548a.png

12L5cd97b.png

:silver:Good Form 
Play 5 consecutive Head to Head Ranked Matches without losing

This would not have been such a pain to boost if the servers weren't so dog shit. Oh well, glad to get this one over with, especially since servers close in a few months.

I can't imagine trying to do this legit (a.k.a. the way it was intended) now since there are very few players online combined with the god awful servers.

The Xbox version was even worse if the player quits it resets you back to 0, not sure if this is the case with Fifa 13 on the PS3 but my god it's was annoying, I'm currently trying to do the draft on Fifa 17 and it's driving me nuts, anyone no if Fifa 16s online draft is still 300 fp or 150000 coins to enter?

Just now, afc-razor-84 said:

The Xbox version was even worse if the player quits it resets you back to 0, not sure if this is the case with Fifa 13 on the PS3 but my god it's was annoying, I'm currently trying to do the draft on Fifa 17 and it's driving me nuts, anyone no if Fifa 16s online draft is still 300 fp or 150000 coins to enter?

Also congrats ?

5 hours ago, afc-razor-84 said:

Also congrats 1f604.png

I was boosting online head to head games as the servers are quite dead already but even then disconnects are frequent. And yes, if you disconnect the counter goes back to 0, which is all the more why this trophy was so annoying.

It's even more relieving to get this since servers close in 3 months.

Got the platinum trophy for Final Fantasy Type-0. Such an underrated game. I really enjoyed playing it. Considering this is a remastered from a PSP game it is really worth playing. The Eidolons are cool and physical attack skills are great. I recommend playing this game for those who haven't played it.

My rating for this is 9/10.

Now onto Nier: Automata :)

• Like 2

Platinum #166 Lego Jurassic World (ps3)

completed in 5 days and 9 hours

platinum rarity 27.90% uncommon

had to do some serious searching for that last gold brick was hidden in an area in plain sight, rest of them came in easily. now to start on deponia after getting some rest. signing off for the night.

deponia was bought from that bundle (so much hurdles).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

#127 - Mr. Massagy on PS4 (4th plat of 2017) - 88.02% COMMON

Quick trophy grab with this one, taking about 1 hour to complete and less if you followed a guide.  Some funny parts but for the most part a quick set of cheap trophies.

Overall 3/10 enjoyment with a 1/10 for difficultly

• Like 4

Strike Vector EX

1L904990.png

Ace of Aces

Unlock all Trophies.

A surprisingly fun game. Reminded me a bit of Zone of Ender but without the mechs. A fairly easy game to get platinum with a few difficult parts in campaign mode. One big bonus is that all online trophies can be earn on your own as the computer fill the other players' spaces with bots. Online can a bit boring though, so be prepared listen to music or surf the web on your phone. Difficulty rating for the platinum is I think for the average player is 5 to 6. Good fun if you are into these types of games.

• Like 4