Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Mafia: Definitive Edition on Steam

Mafia Definitive Edition

Enjoyment: 10/10

Difficulty: 6/10

Didn't expect to love this game nearly as much as I did. Definitely my favorite of the 3 Mafia games. Continues (or begins?) the tradition of the series to have a well told story above anything else.

La2f345.pngVITA

:platinum:#321: Knowing the whole world

1Led17a2.png

This is one I've been wanting to play for real for quite a while, so it was nice to finally get to it. And, it's a pretty good one for a common platinum.

The challenge is one where it's frustrating, but never enough that you want to quit. One where you go "OK, just one more time!" and pretty soon you've completed the whole game. I guess it is an easy platinum, but one that at least asks you to do everything the game has to offer.

One thing that seemed really off to me was the dialogue. Most of the time its adequate, if uninspired, but then you get to the last level where it feels like someone forgot to proofread alot of the text. Weird.

Le4acec.pngVITA

:platinum:#322: Platinum DISTRAINT

1La4a8fc.png

Now here's a creepy spooky one that I enjoyed, and the first of my Halloween platinums!

The game is very atmospheric and nightmareish, adding sprinkles of blink-of-an-eye disturbing visuals to the way it tells its story about a man who, to put it lightly and without spoilers, just can't seem to open his eyes to the dark path he's heading down. To be honest, I may have chickened out a bit playing it, as the sound was pretty low when I was playing.

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 4