Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum: #311

War Theatre 2: Blood of Winter

War General

1Ld9bf72.png

April Fool's Day Plat!

Free to Play turn based strategy game. You take control of factories and cities which help you create new units and fortify yourself, then you can move your characters a limited number of times on a checker board pattern until you're in range to attack. 

I don't normally play games like this, I did so purely for the "holiday" plat, and it was easy and free. There's only one trophy that requires you to beat the AI, everything else can be achieved (cheesed) with a second controller and basically playing against yourself, the AI wasn't hard to beat either though. 

Not much to say about this one, wasn't really playing it seriously, but I could see some people enjoying it. It also has a very simple art style, where it's like paper characters on a background, but everything is very crisp and the colors really pop in this game...it was nice to look at. Again it's completely free, so can't hurt to check out.

:platinum: #312

Bunny Raiders (PS5)

Bunny Titan

1Lb6cd8f.png

This was another Free to Play game. This time a Rogue-Like (Lite?), where you're main objective is to go from RNG based rooms, to find a boss. Since it's RNG based, some people can find a Boss really quick, while others have reported taking 6+ hours to find one. I found one in about an hour. 

The game is very easy once you understand the mechanics, so like any Rogue-Like, you're going from room to room, but if you die you start over. However you have to be doing pretty lousy to die as there's a bunch of pickups that can really help keep you alive...such as regenerating health. 

I'd say the only annoying thing in this game was that you have 6 different guns to play with (and you need to use them all for a trophy), which again are RNG based, but one of the guns...the Volter, which shoots electricity out then bounces off the walls and spreads...is the gun you want. Problem is the guns are drops from defeating enemies and destroying objects so it's very easy to run into one you don't want. Now one of the trophies is for collecting 5000 coins, so you always want run around collecting coins, problem is, they disappear rather quickly...so you tend to pick up those guns you don't want because you're focused on getting those coins, or it touches you while you're blasting enemies. It's not a huge deal, but it'll for sure happen several times, when you just wanted to keep that Volter. A weapon swap instead would have been much better. 

Overall this was a simple game, but it was kind of addictive. I might even just go ahead and stack the PS4 version. 

• Like 4

On 4/7/2023 at 11:10 AM, ZombieSlayaMr said:

Kena Bridge of Spirits my 10th Platinum! Absolutely amazing game.

Got a good list for my next few games to get me to my next plat milestone of 25 

Kena is such a beautiful game. It's also very underrated in my book. I really can't wait for the studios next project. Glad you enjoyed the game :)

• Like 3