Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L1fb25f.png

The game every 12 year old is playing with their mother. 

Fun game, few annoying trophies, I'm looking at you floaty ghast thing! -_-

But good, cheap fun no less.  ;) 

Highly recommend.. especially if you're a 12 year old who likes playing with their mother.. and not in a dirty way.

• Like 4

So in conclusion............BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!  :yay: Right dood?

What is not to love :D

The clever and intriguing story of....I think alien cats coming to some planet and kidnapping red slimes so that a blue slime can rescue them...or collect stickers...or something o_O.

Or what about the great game mechanics where you would fall through floors to your death. Or enemies would spawn where you were standing causing you to die. Or mapping your special attack to the touch screen, where you have to scroll through them with the right analog stick but are trying to dodge with the left analog stick and then jump with x and float with triangle and using R-Button to shoot right and L-Button to shoot left so you forget which of the 3 attacks you want to use as the enemies spawn from all directions...but all good games don't let you map your own buttons right o_O

Or how about marathon mode where the levels keep going on and on and all play exactly the same...but that is great right? We all love games that seem to go on forever. But wait it turns out that Marathon mode (the mode that rewarded you for not dying and getting all the gold stars) was not actually the real game. It just unlocked challenge mode where you had to...not die and collect all the stars...again o_O.

Or how about the fact that the game froze and crashed on me all the time. I mean that is great because it increased the difficulty and length of the game (because I had to keep playing levels over again). I mean that was just more GREAT gameplay for me to enjoy o_O

Or the fact that you got Stickers for completing all the challenges. That is a great way to celebrate 30 years of your company. Not with cool videos talking about your company's history, or neat artwork showcasing off your company...nope. Stickers that don't do anything but are there...for reasons o_O

Yup BEST GAME EVAR!!!!!!!!!11!!!OnE!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 4