Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#96 - Killzone Mercenary

1L2a7804.png

Okay, so before I go into a mini-rant, I just wanna say I did enjoy this game. Some things, however, really got 

on my nerves. The 10,000 kill trophy was the worst part of this, being the least fun grind Iv'e experienced. The 

fastest way to achieve this is to replay one of the missions over and over. I swear I must have played it so many 

times I could complete it blindfolded (that might be a stretch, but you get my point). This was made even more 

annoying due to the fact that I had to watch the same cut scenes because they are not skip-able. OK, enough of the

bad things. The game play was very fun and I liked using each type of gun and replaying the missions was not so

bad because of the different contract types. I liked how stealth was incorporated because that is my favorite way

to play. Overall, I enjoyed it and I would recommend it to any fans of FPS who own a vita.

The start of mission cutscenes are skippable. About halfway into the scene, you can tap the screen and it starts the mission.

Grats on the plat though :awesome: