Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L273dc2.png

#41 - Call Of Duty: Black Ops.

One more CoD plat to the collection, Ghosts x2, Advanced Warfare and Black Ops: Declassified to go.

59023-spinning-prinny.gif :platinum: #100: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten 59023-spinning-prinny.gif

1L387154.png

Unanimously Elected

Complete all other trophies. You have obtained all the trophies

Finally part of the 100 plat club and earned lifetime VIP status in the prinny brotherhood! What better plat for #100 than the greatest trophy image of all-time, I mean just look at it doods! Besides the great trophy image this was a great game for this milestone as well being another solid entry in one of my favorite series. This game has everything you want in a Disgaea game: solid gameplay mechanics that make this series the best strategy rpg in my opinion, a great cast of characters and humorous story with all kinds of references in it, and a lot of content to provide you with many hours of gameplay. Even after finishing the main story there is still tons of post game content like battles against characters who make cameo appearances from past Disgaea games, X-Dimension maps which are harder versions of the story maps, and the Land of Carnage that has even stronger enemies than the normal hub of the game. The only downside to it is some of the RNG elements usually present in Disgaea games. I like the random floors in the item world,place you go to strengthen various equipment and items, since you never know what setup you are gonna get which is fun. When it comes to having to search for specific items and pirates (damn you Meowkin pirates :shakefist: ) though that is when RNG becomes a drag. With all the other content this game provides it more than makes up for the RNG short comings which is why I can't recommend this great game and series enough doods. Now excuse while I go celebrate with my prinny brethren

Huge huge congrats dood!!! I know how long you been working on this one (it earned me a win haha) so great to see you finally got it!! Enjoy your lifelong membership to the 100 club!! 

• Like 1