Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#63- Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4)

[WON'T LET ME POST IMAGE AGAIN!!!]

"Moving On"

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

Another redux, I got the PS3 plat a few months ago and couldn't pass up the opportunity for another pretty easy platinum. I know this game didn't exactly set the world afire but I actually think it is a bit underrated. Gameplay isn't perfect but the storyline is very interesting and engaging, one of my favourite supernatural mysteries alongside Until Dawn which I also recently platinumed. Though I doubt I will revisit the story of Ronan again, I must say I really enjoyed giving this another go. Collectibles are the only pain but they aren't all that hard either, just Abigail's paintings really.

Edited by MeteorHawk
  • Like 4

#180 Sound Shapes again for the UK. I recently made a UK account so that I could see what else was available on their PSN and I saw Sound Shapes and was like "Am I really gonna be that cheap guy that just does another cloud sync? I already did it for PS3 and Vita as well."......then I saw 87 silvers, 1 gold, and a platinum and was like "Hell yes, I'm gonna be that cheap guy. I earned all these trophies legit the first time around, it's their fault for giving me this option!"

• Like 3