Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #115 Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U

completed in 6 days and 20 hours

average completion 48%

platinum rarity 24.48% uncommon

damn the grind was real, looks like i need some away time from the last nep-nep game for a while. doing 5 of them in a row took its toll (especially with the last one). sam and max: beyond time and space along with skylanders: spyro's adventure  will be the next games to go for (it will be part of a 3 game block).

• Like 3

I really don't understand the point of this thread, everyone posts their last platinum, o.k, but no body gives a shit about anyone else's trophies apparently and there is no discussion or even congratulatory messages whatsoever, it's like masturbating in front of a bloody mirror ain't it?... 

I really don't understand the point of this thread, everyone posts their last platinum, o.k, but no body gives a shit about anyone else's trophies apparently and there is no discussion or even congratulatory messages whatsoever, it's like masturbating in front of a bloody mirror ain't it?... 

That's what the status updates are for if you want everyone to congratulate you. Also people leaves "likes" here, meaning they've read it. It would be a mess to have everyone congratulating everyone here, there would be less comments about platinums.

Edited by Gevirein
  • Like 1