Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Did you have to boost the triple kill or legit it?

I would have asked if he got the no death and win trophy legit. The rest of the online was fairly easy, but that one... geez. Both times, I only got that trophy after many failed attempts, due to my opponent having a weak connection and getting disconnected. :/

:platinum:#67: God of War II (PS Vita)

Difficulty: 4/10 (3/10 without Challenge of the Titans)

Enjoyment: 8/10

Yet another Vita platinum, this time a final revisit to Kratos' second PS2 outing. Improved upon the already excellent predecessor in every way, God of War II was an absolute treat when I first played and the PS3 HD version made the game play just as I remembered it. Sadly, just like the first port, the Vita version for II just doesn't hold up. Lagging enemies, dodgy collision detection and frame rate meltdowns abound. This helped to make the damned Challenge gauntlet even harder as well. That said, the campaign can be completed on Easy (Mortal) and no higher difficulty is required for the :platinum: . Sets me up nicely for the God of War III remaster on PS4 then I will have every God of War platinum until GoW4 drops.

Edited by MeteorHawk
  • Like 3

I would have asked if he got the no death and win trophy legit. The rest of the online was fairly easy, but that one... geez. Both times, I only got that trophy after many failed attempts, due to my opponent having a weak connection and getting disconnected. :/

Didn't even realize there was one. I have looked at the trophy list in years.

How would you rate the game? Fun, difficulty etc,,? This game is on sale along with several others on EU PSN Store. I may just buy it. Suggestions needed

I would say mediocre, not too shabby but nothing special. I didn`t play original game back in the day so I didn`t had that nostalgia factor working for me.

It had some funny moments and some irritating like music blasting constantly through present time for one trophy, preventing you to think clearly where to go next, at least it was like that for me.

Difficulty is easy with the help of guide. For solving puzzles you must go through many dialogues and conversations to pick up hints what is needed for some action or item, then to figure it out which item to pass over from past to future or present and vice-versa.  

If it`s really cheap I would say go for it.

• Like 1

Actually we tried to boost all online trophies as a group of 4 but i was paired with only one guy from my group in a few matches. And one time we had luck that our enemies left just seconds after battle started and i got that no death trophy reaally easy :D

Didn't even realize there was one. I have looked at the trophy list in years.

Edited by Evil_Joker88

Platinum #56: DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune (PS4)

DOAX3 MASTER

1Lee027f.png

wBHmwV3.jpg

Easy platinum with a bit of a grind (Thankfully nowhere near the nightmare grind of DOAX2 though). The 5x end bonus XP until the end of the month helped speed it up a bit. Now to try and get through the Venus grind on Vita before the 5x XP ends but with F1 2016 out tomorrow and Madden 17 on Tuesday I might get distracted from trying. Probably should have done Venus first too so it didn't seem like as much of a downgrade but still impressive what they got out of the Vita with it and I love the Vita so will still enjoy the grind all over again.

Haha xD. I like how you captured it at the right moment :P.

• Like 1