Most Recent Platinum

Muff

L3ee619.png

Platinum #62 (icognito #63) completed for 100% #72 (icognito #73)

1S58a156.png

All-Star Legend - You've Only Done Everything

You have successfully earned all other trophies in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal (Vita). Congratulations!

16.59% Rare

A nice fighting game with characters known from many Playstation Games like Nathan, Kratos, Nariko... special guest Big Daddy :huh:xD

I liked most of characters... but fighting with Sackboy and Toro was difficult because they are so small... had to get really really close to the enemy

Grinding all arcade mode for all character was ok, i did 2-3 every day...

Big surprise was how difficult was doing Combo Training... and then i encountered Nathan's pre-patch combo was super easy :D

Finding some players online was the biggest problem here :facepalm::D

Did you have to boost the triple kill or legit it?

40-platinum.png

Day of the Tentacle Remastered

81_Day_of_the_Tentacle.png

OCD

How would you rate the game? Fun, difficulty etc,,? This game is on sale along with several others on EU PSN Store. I may just buy it. Suggestions needed

Edited by dev2610

#74 - inFAMOUS First Light

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty: 2/10

Good standalone, I really love the Neon power, it's so freaking awesome. About the story I think they could do something more deep but it's okay. would be better if they decided to do a non open world, but a game with a fix path with large areas or something, I know it's cool to run all over the city but this way there's a lot of repetitive stuff going on... 

That's because First Light is just an expansion/DLC and a prequel of Infamous Second Son, so they couldn't make it non-open world since then it wouldn't be what Infamous is about. Infamous 1, 2 and Festival of Blood are PS3 open world games, then they released Infamous Second Son -open world too- and First Light for the PS4.

Edited by Gevirein
  • Like 1

That's because First Light is just an expansion/DLC and a prequel of Infamous Second Son, so they couldn't make it non-open world since then it wouldn't be what Infamous is about. Infamous 1, 2 and Festival of Blood are PS3 open world games, then they released Infamous Second Son -open world too- and First Light for the PS4.

I know, I have played and completed every single game of inFAMOUS :)

• Like 1