Most Recent Platinum

Muff

24 minutes ago, MilanYildirim said:

1L8a17d0.png
#91. Skyrim PS4.
I'd like to mention my good pal @TigressLion who guided me through the whole game and tolerated with all my questions.
P.S : Yeah, if you have any questions about any game you can just count on him. He's super nice , kind and helpful. He's a Canadian afterall. That's the way Canadian people roll.
P.S in P.S , P.Sception : Chances are even higher if you're Brazilian.

Greatest Shoutout ever, fucking killed it with the Brazilian bitB)

• Like 1

On 3/11/2017 at 2:37 PM, Floriiss said:

Lateeee update but hey better late than never, right? :D

:platinum: #150: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

1Lcb7178.png

A Realm Restored 
Obtain all available FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn trophies.

Main Game

Finally after many hours my quest has come to an end. This is probably the first and last time that I'll go for an MMO platinum. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the Final Fantasy series, but FFXIV is definitely not what I expected it to be. There was just so much to do. There were millions of side quests and it never seemed to end lol. Furthermore the lack of voice-acting made it pretty plain in a lot of cutscenes/conversations. Next to those things there was also a lot of grinding involved. Hours after hours, days after days. It almost felt like I got sucked into this one episode of South Park where they had to grind on the weakest enemies for weeks/months to become stronger than the other guy.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not everything about this game was bad though. One thing I absolutely adore about this game is the music. Fantastic music which created an awesome atmosphere all around.

Luckily, even with this massive content, the trophies weren't that bad. In fact, they were actually pretty easy to obtain. Most of them were just grindy, but not difficult at all. It could've been a lot worse. Imagine that there were trophies for obtaining all of the quests/side-quests, or reaching to level 60 in each of the classes. Now that'd take a long time.

Anyways, glad I'm done with it. The platinum image looks phenomenal and it's definitely an awesome platinum for my 150th Milestone. :) 

SJuvhxe.jpg

:platinum: #151: Dragon Ball Xenoverse

1L877ec2.png

If You Show Me Your Courage 
Obtained all trophies!

It's been a while since my latest Dragon Ball Z game so I was really excited to play this game. I'm glad it didn't disappoint. The game was pretty fun, although I must admit that I liked Battle of Z more than this one. The main reason of that is because this one had a lot more grinding and RNG involved. I think that I've been really lucky with the RNG though. When I was going for all of the skills I've obtained most of them on the first few attempts. Only two skills took a long time to obtain, but overall I'd say it went pretty smoothly. The character customization was one of my favorite features of this game. Also I liked looking at other characters because some of them were pretty badass! Although not as badass as mine B)

:platinum: #152: Tricky Towers

1L1c5330.png

Grand master wizard 
Unlock all trophies.

Main Game

Didn't really expect much when I booted up this game, but it turned out to be pretty fun! Overall this game was pretty easy. Didn't have any trouble with the puzzle and the race modes, but the survival modes sometimes were a bit tricky. Get it? Because this game is called Tricky to-- Alright I'll let myself out lol:lol:.

The multiplayer was a lot of fun too! It was fun doing cups against other players and just having a little competition of who can get as fast to the finish line without your tower falling over. It was hilarious seeing other towers fall apart right before the finish line lol. Definitely recommend this game to anyone that is looking for a fun challenge.

WdFtb1s.jpg

:platinum: #153: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

1L059d6c.png

The End of War 
Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare.

Main Game

Well that was... unexpected.:blink: After seeing so many bad reviews about this game I actually thought it was going to be a really bad game, but I really enjoyed it. It was nowhere as bad as people said it'd be. The campaign was awesome and the Exo Survival was pretty fun too. I'm not sure why people say this game was garbage? Maybe people just hate the COD franchise in general and label all their games as shit. Might as well just ignore future reviews and try it out regardless. :P 

UbiZHVj.jpg

A elite only effort, I bow down to thee 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zanreo said:

Lacfcda.png

1L6b0b82.png

#13 :platinum:  プラチナトロフィー

Okay, so I could really have gotten the last trophy needed any time I wanted... but I wanted to save the plat for my 1000th trophy :3

How the hell did you get past Stage 13 in Step up Play in hard Mode??? I think i will never get past that point, even if my life would depend on it :(