PSNPROFILES is top notch

VerCettI

Right, because XLive has a TON of great games like... Uh... Hmm...

Anyway, on topic, I agree. I also like how the community seems to be somewhat small. I recognize almost everyone who posts, whereas other sites (.org) I only recognize a handful of people.

I hope you was joking because Xbox Live Profiles doesn't exist, please tell me you was joking?

Edited by Bear

As i've said before: 

I joined this site a little more than a year ago and about 6 months ago i joined the forums and i can tell you i've never regretted it since. This site is amazing and offers so much to those who join. I wish i could donate more or maybe for those who really want to support the site, you could introduce "Platinum Members". Benefits for being a Platinum Member? You get to help this awesome site! That's all :) But really, this is the first gaming forum i've joined that is this mature and friendly. I hope i can stay here for years to come.

Ditto all of the previous positive statements about this site and the community as a whole.  Haven't come across any trolls or mean people on here.  It's a community filled with friendly, mature people.  Quite refreshing actually.  Hate to say it.  The forums and the community here are actually better and nicer than what I've come across on PlayStation Network's forums.

• Like 1

I hope you was joking because Xbox Live Profiles doesn't exist, please tell me you was joking?

Yeah, I'm sure they are joking... But the funny thing is, I'd love if they made a sister site for XBOX, I don't use mine all that much but I'd love to be able to have a place like this for my 360/ONE Achievements

I started visting this site earlier this year, when I only had 1 platinum (TWD).  Now I have 8 plats and have found lots of great tips and helpful people on this site.  I love the artwork and check my rankings and forums almost every day.  It was a no brainer to go Premium.

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm sure they are joking... But the funny thing is, I'd love if they made a sister site for XBOX, I don't use mine all that much but I'd love to be able to have a place like this for my 360/ONE Achievements

True but there won't be a lot of features like PSNP but it would be nice. Also Microsoft would have to give out the code so we can make statistics so we can calculate the rarity of achievements. 

Anyway congratulations to Sly and the others for taking time out of your lives to make something special. 

True but there won't be a lot of features like PSNP but it would be nice. Also Microsoft would have to give out the code so we can make statistics so we can calculate the rarity of achievements

Anyway congratulations to Sly and the others for taking time out of your lives to make something special. 

Actually I believe Microsoft are more open to that then SONY, most (if not all) achievement sites I've been to state that they are members of The Xbox Community Developer Program so who knows? Maybe someone on the team would love a little side project? wink wink :P

It's really good. I may get a lot of this for this though, but I really liked YourGamerCards as well. They were also a very good trophies site. Sadly they shut down. Their servers were always too glitchy to keep up with PSNP though.Not to mention there are quite possibly more helpful people in this community than in any other. Very close knit tbh. I honestly never expected that in any forum.