Trophies By Time

jackmadrox

What hour of the day are you unlocking the most trophies? What hour of the day are you unlocking the least? (Check your statistics in your profile to find out)

I have unlocked the most at 7 PM (174 trophies total)

I have unlocked the least at 7 AM ( 0! ) Oddly enough, 7 AM is the only time I have never earned a trophy for. At least not yet.

Most common time is 7pm (693 trophies) followed closely by 6pm (654 trophies). This would be because I get home from work and game from 5 to 8 each weeknight. I haven't earnt any trophies between 3am and 9am. And not suprisingly the vast majority of my trophies have been earned on weekends.

• 1 year later...

I earn most on Sunday, with second place going to Saturday. I earn the least on Wednesdays (As it's the middle of the school week, this is the day on which I'm most consistently not home).

I earn the most trophies around 12AM and 1AM, followed closely by 11PM. (Yeah, I'm a night person.) I've only gotten 4 trophies at 8AM.

Edited by QuentinCle95

I wonder how strong a trend there is here between one's most/least trophy-earning times and his/her age.   :giggle:

I kinda take enjoyment out of the fact that I've earned more trophies in the wee-est hour of the morning (5am) than I have at 9-10am & 6pm... which is when I'm usually at work, furthest away from when I take a lunch break.

11pm & midnight (357 & 348, respectively) are the biggest hours for me.

• 7 years later...