Trophy New Years Resolutions 2015

watersoulhealer

Hi all, as we are coming up to Christmas and New Year's I though it would be good for everyone to list their trophy new years resolutions, percentage, number of unearned, platinums etc.

I would like to have, by December 2015:

• 1,000 unearned trophies (it is getting a bit high)
  • 70 Platinums
  • To clear my backlog of over 200 games to a manageable amount

I also wish to Platinum all 4 of my Skylander games, and a good RPG (any suggestions welcome)

Next..... ;)

• Like 1

1. Finish all online trophies on PS3.
  2. Finish all online trophies on PS4.
  3. Starting cleanup on PS3 games where I have unlocked at least one trophy, starting with games that have the highest completion percentage and work my way down through my list.
  4. Do the same for PS4 games.

This should keep me busy for the next 3 years xD

I would love to get up to 50 plats by the end of 2015

Keep my percentage above 75% (I won't be hiding any games next year so this should be a good challenge)

And finally 2,500 trophies overall

All of my goals are achievable I'd say - the only reason I may just miss out is with starting University, I'm not sure how long I'll get to game with all of the studying :'(

Good luck for everyone's new year trophy goals!

• Achieve level 15
  • Have an 80% completion rate
  • Make myself play Ni No Kuni
  • Obtain at least 7 more plats
  • Play through Persona 5 initially without looking at the trophy list.  I want the first run to be pure but it will be so hard not to look.
  • Obtain the 1000 FATES and 100 Raids gold trophies and the 100 guildhests bronze from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.  The FATES trophy will be quite the feat.

Edit:  OP, go play P4G now.  You'll thank us later.

Edited by Bucknerd

:holy:
  • Achieve level 15
  • Have an 80% completion rate
  • Make myself play Ni No Kuni
  • Obtain at least 7 more plats
  • Play through Persona 5 initially without looking at the trophy list.  I want the first run to be pure but it will be so hard not to look.
  • Obtain the 1000 FATES and 100 Raids gold trophies from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.  The FATES trophy will be quite the feat.

I need to make myself play Ni no Kuni also, didn't get very far into it and then I believe another game caught my eye :)

But Persona 5??? I heard its got a trailer, but is there actually a release date??? I think my head might pop! :holy:

Loving all the Resolutions. I wish you all good luck!

But Persona 5??? I heard its got a trailer, but is there actually a release date??? I think my head might pop! :holy:

Just wanted to clarify that they projected 2015 release after pushing back from a Japanese winter 2014 release.  I believe we will get it by fall/winter and that Japan will get it late spring/early summer. 

• Like 1