Valentines singles unite

liwenborg

A thread for anyone who is feeling sorry for themselves like me and want to share what their saturday will look like.

So basically all of my friends got a gf, its funny because I usually have had some girls who I've been chatting with which let to the other etc... But then I've realised that somehow I'm attracted to girls that is never ready to take it to the next step. Does anyone else recognize this dilemma?  

And here I'm now, spending my time with video games.. days like these that makes u realise how bad u are at life  -_-

#rekt

Edited by liwenborg

I have a valentines, we do everything together.

I love you beard.

why u do dis

I will be spending this saturday at work like every other saturday. /:

know dat feel with weekend work, but hey it still earns you some extra money, what are u working with?

Times like this, all you need is your hand, a bottle of lotion, and a box of Kleenex. They're always there for you, unlike those cooties infested women.

never understood the lotion part, too much effort.

What's funny is the fact that I've read this sentence at least five times and still have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say.

Lol neither did I, edited.

Edited by liwenborg
  • Like 1

I always tell myself its just a holiday for marketing, until I see people talking about how they spent with their valentine. But hey, the stores always have a ton of candy like Halloween, and sugar always makes the pain go away! It's actually all the commercials that bother me. Especially that Build-A-Bear one they've been showing constantly.

Normally Im a pessimist, but there are things even I cant be negative about...

Like Valetines-Day ... I mean... I dont understand why people always are acting like we all need someone in our lifes?

Im feeling pretty well alone since 5 years. Just would need someone to talk about hobbys and stuff... which I hasnt because in my region Im just a weird pervert and childish.

Soo...

Some of us are alone, and now?

See the positive things here!

You never must share something!

You never must waste money for presents... I mean, just because today is 14.2. I must buy flowers? Or Jewelry? And go to a expensive restaurant? For what? Its marketing, like christmas, easter and every other stuff. Its just a trick to make money. Seriously, think about it. Why you see every christmas the same advertisments? Because they want that you connect that. Ohhh its christmas! I NEED 50 Liters of CocaCola!

You never must change yourself for other. Why I should want a GF? I mean, never met a female gamer here. The highest score got one that plays just Fable and Minecraft. (Germany, neighbourcountry, at least has mainstreamgamergirls. CoD, BF, Wolfenstein, Alien, etc and stuff... But I hate FPS, except FarCry, because its basicly AssassinsCreed... lol) ... Met in my whole life TWO girls that watch Anime. One was married... this lucky bastard! ... So chances are ciritical high, when I would want a GF, that I must stop playing or to watch anime, because she thinks its childish. WHY should I change? Why I cant just be myself?

Aaaaaand, the most important thing... pricedropps on chocolate after valentinesday ^_^

Do I need a partner, just because society thinks everyone needs someone?

Then people say "But, humans are social beings..." and I tell you, its a lie!

I read that the first time 10 years ago in school. Since then I paid more attention to it.

People are trying to use you everytime. Many are just nice because they want something.

Many are bullying others, to get an advantage because decreased mood, moral, etc

Social? ... Really? You believe that?

In real, nobody cares for you, except you are beautifull, have money, are an asshole... or you are good liar.

One of my teachers back then said, while flirting he says he is spanish and uses some words he learned. (He isnt spanish, if you dont get that.)

And why people are trying everytime to meet under alcohol-influence??

Or, whats with Facebook? Girl post a picture, 100 guys will post "so beautufull <3" and they post it under everyone else profilepic too and then they tell you, she isnt that beautfull, they just want sex.

Great... so everything, doenst matter if real or internet, is based upon a lie... wow... THIS must be a happy love life and tooootal "social"... xD

And whats about other things? When you ask something or trying to discuss and people get it wrong, because everyone thinks everyone tries to attack others or is just sarcastic (I dont know why), people feeling offended. They are going to your profile and search for something they can use to attack you. The first thing is in most cases the pic. "Have you ever looked in a mirror? The way you are looking, you will be alone forever!" ... remember? "Humans are social beings!" tsk... 

So, I asked this one guy from Ubisoft (he wrote me first, personally, to gift me AC:Rogue, because fanservice.) if there are plans to make a ChildOfLight2 or an other AssassinsCreed for LastGen. He thought I was a spy or something lol... really, he asked me then where Im working and stuff and said "Your profile shows nothing" (or something like that, dunno, it wasnt in english), because I dont like to show everything public... H

ave I said something wrong? ... I dont think so, but, the interpretation from other people is in most times different from the thin I have really written. :)

The problem is... people feeling offended everytime. When they dont understand something, they are to shy to ask, I guess? I mean, everytime they are attacking others... EVERYTIME! ... "Humans are social beings!" ... yeah yeah yeah, whatever xD

But back to "love"...

Am I the only one, who just wants a friend and dont care about boobs, bitchy clothings or everything else that is shouting for attention? I dont want sex, Im nearly 25, never had it (you can laugh, I dont care) and never going to, because I dont care and Im not interested in.

So, yeah, basicly, Im feeling alone, because it seems Im the only one who doenst is interested in sex, and the only one who doenst try to abuse other humans for the own advantage...

Edited by Neputyunu
  • Like 1

Times like this, all you need is your hand, a bottle of lotion, and a box of Kleenex. They're always there for you, unlike those cooties infested women.

So... what you're saying is, Valentine's Day is really just like any other day?  Because that sounds like Christmas, New Years, every second Tuesday of the month, Groundhogs day, Black history month, most birthdays... to me... eh, you get my point.

Nice.  B)

Edited by Dreakon13

I never exactly participated in Valentines. Mainly as I (from a personal standpoint) do not really find much meaning in it. I can understand why others may love it, and if you take part in it, more power to you. But for me personally, I really could hardly care if I end up with someone or not. As such; this particular Holiday does not have much to be sought for me seeing as it is catered to those who are in love and/or are wanting to get together. Even if I did have someone, more than likely we would just go with our thing rather than go by the tradition.

• Like 2

Normally Im a pessimist, but there are things even I cant be negative about...

Like Valetines-Day ... I mean... I dont understand why people always are acting like we all need someone in our lifes?

Im feeling pretty well alone since 5 years. Just would need someone to talk about hobbys and stuff... which I hasnt because in my region Im just a weird pervert and childish.

Gotta try and think positive. ~Sora

I think he is trying to say this :)

Great film =] Edited by TimmyTurnersDad6