PS+ IGC March 2015

HeySumbode

"OMG! I waited a week for this sh!t? Indies suck. I payid for a quality service. *insert more stuff about being entitled*

I, for one, am happy there's not much for me this month. I'll definitely download Oddworld and put it in the backlog. Not sure if I'll get around to Sherlock though. Because Bloodborne. :/

I JUST BOUGHT VALIANT HEARTS AND HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED IT YET

This happened to me with Plants Vs. Zombies GW, I contacted customer support and got a refund since I had earned less than 3% of the trophies. No guarentees it'll work but it might be worth a shot

One of the best months.

Love the Oddworld games...

Sherlock...looks easy but fun.

OlliOlli2...did not think we will get it. First one is a bit hard...so not sure how much how I will play of this.

Papo and Yo.....did not pick it up from the 99 cent flash sale...might play it if is easy.

Valiant Hearts...always wanted to play it....just waited for the Plus drop.

Counterspy.....now sure If I will play it.

IGC = Indie Game Collection

Seriously, I'm tired of shitty games on PS Plus. Yes I have tried every single one of them, I delete them after playing them for 5-10 minutes. Was really hoping for Lego Marvel Super Heroes or Octodad as it was rumoured.
2013 was a really GREAT year for IGC.

Guess that time is gone forever.

Edited by Viktorx2001
  • Like 2

Fingers crossed that the version of Sherlock is the one which doesn't have the shared PS4/PS3 list, as I already have that one. Good game tho, would recommend for something a bit slower paced and methodical.

Already have New n Tasty. Oh well, this might inspire me to plat the thing finally.

Olli Olli 2 might be worth a look.

Not the best month for me, but mainly because I already own the big hitters.

Still, a solid month for those that don't own these games. You win some, you lose some.

I think this is actually the first time ever that I don't own any of the games on the list!

I'm also pretty happy with the lineup because I can play the majority of the games on PS4 instead of having to use my Vita, pretty happy this month hopefully the games are as fun as they look.

I think you just don't like games in general. Maybe you should change hobby.

Your logic is weird.

Great lineup!, a lot of games I've been meaning to get.

Also here's more proof:

2cqjnn9.jpg

Darkness got those funds lol.

Edited by ZeroXOF
  • Like 3

Meh. This list seems pretty meh. I'll put them all on my download list for a rainy day but nothing I immediately want since I just bought Killzone Shadow Fall with all the deals going on.