Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Got Death end re;Quest from Dad as a easter gift, also while I was at Dad's I switched the cover to this.

NEODAI-34198.jpg

Edit: Sorry I mistook newest PS Vita game for newest PS4 game.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

Where you bought this... the store has more? I would like to buy one 1f604.png

I bought it on Amazon (precisely Amazon.it): I was looking for it and I was going to buy a copy for 35 €, but then, two copies appeared from nowhere with that price (16 €) and I picked it as soon as I saw it! I checked now and there is almost nothing, even the 35€ copy vanished, and there is only one at 48,48 €, but maybe in the future there could be something with a better price. Amazon is a strange place, because, suddenly there is a price drop the next day, and they write it nowhere. For example, I found Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3 (UK version) at 22 € (but I missed it...?), and some LEGO games at 6,99-7,99€, while last week there was Operation Babel at 7,99€ (a friend of mine bought it), and now there is Luigi's Mansion at 19,99 € (I know this is a Nintendo game in a PS Vita thread, but it's the first time I see a similar price drop for a recent Nintendo game, and unfortunately it's sold-out ?), while last year I found Atelier Ayesha at 12€ ?.

My strategy is really simple: I keep checking the games I want, and sometimes I find good bargains. :lol:

1 hour ago, Phoenix_argentea said:

I bought it on Amazon (precisely Amazon.it): I was looking for it and I was going to buy a copy for 35 €, but then, two copies appeared from nowhere with that price (16 €) and I picked it as soon as I saw it! I checked now and there is almost nothing, even the 35€ copy vanished, and there is only one at 48,48 €, but maybe in the future there could be something with a better price. Amazon is a strange place, because, suddenly there is a price drop the next day, and they write it nowhere. For example, I found Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3 (UK version) at 22 € (but I missed it...1f62d.png), and some LEGO games at 6,99-7,99€, while last week there was Operation Babel at 7,99€ (a friend of mine bought it), and now there is Luigi's Mansion at 19,99 € (I know this is a Nintendo game in a PS Vita thread, but it's the first time I see a similar price drop for a recent Nintendo game, and unfortunately it's sold-out 1f612.png), while last year I found Atelier Ayesha at 12€ 1f609.png.

My strategy is really simple: I keep checking the games I want, and sometimes I find good bargains. :lol:

Wow very lucky, I bought the PS4 version new also for 20€ in a physical store the last year.

23 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Got Death end re;Quest from Dad as a easter gift, also while I was at Dad's I switched the cover to this.

NEODAI-34198.jpg

As much as I would love a Vita version of this game, it's only on PS4 and soon to be PC. I think you posted in the wrong thread. :P

8 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

As much as I would love a Vita version of this game, it's only on PS4 and soon to be PC. I think you posted in the wrong thread. :P

Now that you say it, it's not PS Vita. most of the time I know it's the right thread Za45SrC.gif

• Like 1