Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

Bought Muramasa Rebirth (base game) on the Big in Japan sale  :D  Thinking of buying Persona 4 Dancing All Night while it's still on sale but my wallet right now hasn't enough money .

muramasa_rebirth10.jpg

Sorry to say, but that was a stupid decision if you ever want to play the DLCs. The US-retail version has a different catalog number than the EU-download version, resulting in two different games with incompatible saves but a shared trophy list. If you buy the DLCs via the german PSN you have to purchase the EU-download, too. Why I know this? Because I have the same problem. I bought the Limited Edition of the game back in 2013 and later on I had to purchase the EU-download because I wanted to play the DLCs.

This only applies to physcial version ? I bought Muramasa Rebirth (base game) from PStore and i intend later to buy the 4 DLC packs . Will i have any problem with that?

Edited by Jiaho24
  • Like 1

This only applies to physcial version ? I bought Muramasa Rebirth (base game) from PStore and i intend later to buy the 4 DLC packs . Will i have any problem with that?

Yes, this problem only applies in the combination EU-account plus US-retail. You personally will have no problem with buying the 4 DLC packs.

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

I was actually lying a bit :awesome:

There actually was a one additional game :awesome:

And you all know it, right? :awesome:

zero-escape-zero-time-dilemma-418669.9.j

I Was Wondering How long it will take you to Buy it xD

Well  guess i can post Mine, i got Trillion God of Destruction (that First 80% amazing Sale!) and Daganronpa 1 (After 3 Years of postponing it i guess it was time to buy the firts one at least :P)

trillion-god-of-destruction-ps-vita-box-

3max.jpg

Edited by Puriddu9427