Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection announced

Damn. I really want this, although I never asked for it. I'm a fan of the first two Uncharted games. Not much of a fan towards Drake's Deception, though. I wonder if Golden Abyss would also be added into the collection.

• Like 2

Lmao, all Sony had to do was not mess it up and leak their own stuff for 11 more days! xD

If this is real, then I'm not surprised, there have been things every now and then that have popped up hinting that this may be a thing and this right here is yet another one of those things :P I doubt I'll personally get the HD collection as it hasn't been that long since I've played the Uncharted games, but it's a nice collection for the people who haven't played Uncharted or didn't own a PS last gen

Edited by BlindMango

Well, regarding MP trophies, as long as it's just the original MP trophies. If they add all the other MP trophies...

Damn. I really want this, although I never asked for it. I'm a fan of the first two Uncharted games. Not much of a fan towards Drake's Deception, though. I wonder if Golden Abyss would also be added into the collection.

Though it's not explicitly listed in the banner, I guess they should. I dunno lol