Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection announced

1080P, 60fps confirmed. 

This is music to my ears. I'm glad they got a port studio to do it, as to not take resources away from ND. Bluepoint have done fine remasters in the past so I'm confident this will be great. 

• Like 3

Am I reading right that it is just going to be the sp campaigns or am I missing something?

Huh, I guess it is SP only. I didn't expect a Master Chief collection type game in the first place, but thats kind of a bummer. On the plus, that means no gruelling UC3 MP trophies xD 

They probably wanted to keep the MP experience limited to the UC4 beta you get access to if you buy it. 

omg. I see no mention of multiplayer (besides the UC4 beta... shame UC4 is having it). I may just pick this up now :hmm: UC1 was great, and 3 was pretty good too. Shame that Golden Abyss isn't featured - GA was by far the best of the series imo.

I knew my HD Collection Spidey Sense was going off for a reason, but I thought it was doing it for Fallout and here it was trying to tell me about this. LOL

No multiplayer?! YES! I specifically have not touched any of these games to this date because I wanted nothing to do with their retarded multiplayer.

Edited by damon8r351

I think this will be a good gauge of how UC4 will run and play. TLOUR's frame rate ran well but did have some frame drops when the particle effects got really busy, but considering how quickly they got it out after TLOU's initial release, pretty good job. 

Considering the UC4 beta, looks like ND is taking the MP very seriously. I just hope they don't add a bunch of MP trophies. I really liked how UC2 and 3 did it, trophies for finishing 1 PvP and 1 Co-Op. Gave you a taste of it. If you like it, great! If not, then no problem either. 

Either way, can't wait for this!

• Like 2

I am sure there will be a lot of repeat players but I wonder how many people even on this site that came from xbox to ps4 will be playing for the first time.

Yeah I'm pretty sick of all remasters and stuff coming out lately, but the Uncharted series is one that really needed it. Lots of Xboxers switched to PS this gen and they really do need to play the first 3 games before 4 comes out. This is one remaster I'm very okay with. Can't believe it's been 4 years already since UC3 came out.

• Like 2

Yeah I'm pretty sick of all remasters and stuff coming out lately, but the Uncharted series is one that really needed it. Lots of Xboxers switched to PS this gen and they really do need to play the first 3 games before 4 comes out. This is one remaster I'm very okay with. Can't believe it's been 4 years already since UC3 came out.

I am perfectly okay also with this remaster. Yep Nov. will be 4 years since 3 come out. wow.

• Like 1

I am a bit AMBIVALENT (mixed-feelings) about this considering I have BUT haven't played Uncharted 2 & 3 (I've completed 1 though), LOL!

Seeing this Headline makes me NOT want to *play* them in favor of getting a PS4 (after I clear much of my BACKLOG) and buying/playing the collection *then*...

That's another reason why although I have the BioShock games *downloaded* from the PSN (a few months ago), I have NOT played them because I feel it'd be a "waste" of time knowing that the series WILL get a "PS4 Remaster" at some point in the near future, too!

:S:blink::unsure:

All in All, what should I do, Guys?

Edited by breakdance1989

it's not official:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/fr-be/jeux/uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection/cid=EP9000-CUSA02343_00-UNCHCOLPREORDPSN

Release date: 7 october 2015

Contains the solo campaign of the 3 games, and will allow access to the beta test for uncharted 4

Précommandez Uncharted™: The Nathan Drake Collection dès aujourd'hui et vous obtiendrez :
• Sept tenues emblématiques de Drake à utiliser dans le mode solo.
• L'AK-47 et le 92FS en or.
• Un thème dynamique pour PS4™.

Uncharted™: The Nathan Drake Collection inclut les campagnes solo de Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune™, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves™, et Uncharted 3: L'Illusion de Drake™.

Cet achat donne accès à la beta multijoueur de Uncharted 4™: A Thief’s End pendant toute sa durée.

Preorder Uncharted now, and you'll get:

- 7 emblematic outfit to use in the solo campaign

- golden AK-47 and golden 92FS

- a dynamic theme for PS4

Uncharted: the nathan drake collection include the solo campagin of Drake fortune, uncharted 2, uncharted 3.

This purchase allows you access to the multiplayer whole beta of Uncharted 4: A Thief's end.

Edited by lesk8vaincra
  • Like 1