Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection announced

So are these remastered versions for the PS4?

Lmao, all Sony had to do was not mess it up and leak their own stuff for 11 more days! xD

If this is real, then I'm not surprised, there have been things every now and then that have popped up hinting that this may be a thing and this right here is yet another one of those things :P I doubt I'll personally get the HD collection as it hasn't been that long since I've played the Uncharted games, but it's a nice collection for the people who haven't played Uncharted or didn't own a PS last gen

I'm guessing some intern who screwed up just got fired.

Unless they make a Crash Bandicoot one, too

Yes please, the first 3 Crash Bandicoot are amazing.

• Like 1

This is the only one I'll accept :P (Unless they make a Crash Bandicoot one, too)

Normally I am one of the first to say "need more new games" but in this case it makes sense. There are a lot of new Playstation users so with Uncharted 4 on the way it makes sense to have the collection of the first 3 (kind of like when God of War 3 came out they had the first 2 games released).

• Like 1

If it is for Ps4 i would gladly do them again. Hoping Golden Abyss is included as I have not played it.

I don't think it would be possible to make Golden Abyss look passable on the PS4 without completely rebuilding it from the ground up. It's not a bad game, but it's a distant 4th for me compared to the other three games.

The only way I'll consider buying this is if they remove all the dlc trophies from from the games.

Uncharted 3 100% again? ...yeah no thanks.

Just don't get 100% again, then?

I don't think it would be possible to make Golden Abyss look passable on the PS4 without completely rebuilding it from the ground up. It's not a bad game, but it's a distant 4th for me compared to the other three games.

I still would get it regardless. If a Infamous collection was remastered I believe I would play them again also.

• Like 1

Just don't get 100% again, then?

If I buy the game is because I'm planning to play it on my main account and I always aim for 100% in all my games. If I see the trophy set with DLC trophies included I will pass this collection. I'm a fan of Uncharted single player but not the multiplayer portion.

That would be the day before my birthday.

Yay me.http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/06/04/uncharted-the-nathan-drake-collection-out-october-9th-on-ps4/

According to the blog post there will be new trophies. Als by pre ordering you'll get beta access to Uncharted 4.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1