Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection announced

This is great for people that are new to Sony. Heck, I may replace my PS3 copies with this if they (hopefully) don't include all of those DLC MP trophies.

Edit: I see now people are stating it only includes the SP campaigns. Nice!

Edited by MatCauthon
  • Like 1

This is great for people that are new to Sony. Heck, I may replace my PS3 copies with this if they (hopefully) don't include all of those DLC MP trophies.

Single player only so I think it is safe to say there won't be any MP trophies.  :lol:

Parker

Good for people who never got a chance to play the series. These exclusive remastered are the only ones that even make sense to do. But they better not ask $60 for this. 3 old games, with prettier graphics. They even took out all the replay value, with the multiplayer.

For someone that owns a PS4, but didn't own a PS3, I would pay $40 (which is what most other collections cost).

For someone that doesn't own a PS4 or a PS3, but wants a PS4 for this collection, I wouldn't pay more than $20. Otherwise, just buy a PS3 and all 3 games for way cheaper than a PS4.

I've never played the Uncharted trilogy. I actually welcome this news. For those who are complaining about it, you have to remember it's good for those who haven't played it. Someone from Naughty Dog is answering questions on the US blog and they said no plans for MP, so that pretty much seals the deal for me.

Edited by ShadowStar83x
  • Like 1

If you look at the game on Gamestop's website:

This is actually the only remaster I care about...the new trophies mentioned caught my attention too because if they are all new that means having to play in depth. :D

Product Details:

From the groundbreaking storytellers at Naughty Dog, comes the genre-defining epic that revolutionized adventure storytelling, rebuilt by Bluepoint Games with the power of the PS4 system. Experience one of the most revered game series of all time as you follow the perilous journey of Nathan Drake across the globe, from humble beginnings to extraordinary discoveries. Meet an unforgettable cast of characters as Drake puts life and friendship on the line in a race against ruthless enemies to uncover unimaginable treasure. UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection includes the singleplayer campaigns for UNCHARTED: Drake's Fortune, UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves, and UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception.

Features:
  • Unparalleled Story - Play as Nathan Drake across a trilogy of thrilling, white-knuckle adventures. Experience Drake's relationships with those closest to him, as he struggles to balance adventure and family.
  • New Trophies - Brand-new trophies created exclusively for UNCHARTED's debut on the PS4 system.
  • Photo Mode - Freeze gameplay at any time and take control of the camera to capture your most memorable moments from the trilogy to share with friends directly from your PS4 system. Utilize graphical filters, camera controls, and other options to customize your shot.
  • UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End Multiplayer Beta - purchasers of UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection will receive exclusive access to UNCHARTED 4: A Thief's End multiplayer Beta while the Beta is available.
Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

I'm so excited for this news! It could be good or bad news especially there's no MP included, but hey we know UC4 MP gonna be so amazing. hopefully UC4 MP will be include every map, weapon, skin, etc from UC2 and UC3. also, this is definitely great news for people who haven't played any UC games. without any doubt, they're going to love it! I wonder what UC1 gonna be look like. :D

Please note that what i have linked does not specifically say that there is no multiplayer.

It says "this contains solo campaigns from uncharted 1, 2 and 3", and not "this does not contain multiplayer".

To be honest, i would prefer a 100% offline game, but i don't see why they would cut the multiplayer part off.

Please note that what i have linked does not specifically say that there is no multiplayer.

It says "this contains solo campaigns from uncharted 1, 2 and 3", and not "this does not contain multiplayer".

To be honest, i would prefer a 100% offline game, but i don't see why they would cut the multiplayer part off.

Fortunately, that which I will link does say there is no multiplayer, and no plans to re-release it again.

• Like 1

Have a copy of Uncharted 2 and 3 sitting around, but haven't started them on this account yet.  Might hold off and see if this is any good.

If it includes Golden Abyss, then that's a bonus since I haven't played that at all before.

i really hope it does. But then again, just another nail in the vitas coffin

Played all the previous titles and they were great but I don't think I love them enough to pay full price for a remastered. Probably will pick it up when price drops.

No MP is a big plus for me also (never bother to do any DLC trophies as I got into the franchise a bit too late)

• Like 1